Name of a model?

contacting the photographer seems the only appropriate way to get the information you want. The photographer can inform the model that somebody is looking for her.

Even if somebody reading this would know the model, I seriously doubt that person would reveal any personal information. That would be asking for trouble.

Jeez, you guys are suspicious O.o

Yes, I just joined. It was kind of the only way to ask the question on this forum you know....

I found the picture via google and thought that the girl would be amazing in a couple of projects I'm doing (private stuff for practice, nothing involving profit of any kind).

My thought was that maybe if someone knew who she is I could google up some more images.

Simple as that.

It's not like I'm asking for her address and phone number >_< Just a source for more pictures.

And since I'm new to this site I don't know how to contact the photographer (didn't find any links or such).

Yes, I just joined. It was kind of the only way to ask the question on this forum you know....

I found the picture via google and thought that the girl would be amazing in a couple of projects I'm doing (private stuff for practice, nothing involving profit of any kind).

My thought was that maybe if someone knew who she is I could google up some more images.

Simple as that.

It's not like I'm asking for her address and phone number >_< Just a source for more pictures.

And since I'm new to this site I don't know how to contact the photographer (didn't find any links or such).

LOL----yes, we are a protective lot around here. The momma bear in me kicks into gear rather easily, hubby says sometimes to a fault.

I honestly don't know how to locate the photographer's contact info unless he/she posts in a forum. Maybe someone else knows....

Simple as that.

Yes we are. We all should. Asking about model private data on public forum is a big no-no! I've found this photographer in 5 seconds on Google. You can do the same thing.

Simple as that.

Why would you want to use Google to find more of images of the model for your project?

You know who the photographer is and where to buy images of the model from this photographer for your project. The photographers port is searchable for those who would like to purchase their images.

http://www.shutterstock.com/gallery-301021p1.html

http://www.shutterstock.com/website_terms.mhtml

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; LIMITED LICENSE TO USERS

1. All images and other content on this Site (collectively the "Content"), as well as the selection and arrangement of the Content, are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property laws and treaties (collectively, "Intellectual Property Laws"). Any unauthorized use of any Content may violate such laws and the Terms of Use.

Except as expressly provided herein or in the Subscriber Terms of Service, Shutterstock does not grant any express or implied permission to use any Content. You agree not to copy, republish, frame, link to, download, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, display, perform, license, sublicense or reverse engineer the Site or any or the Content. In addition, you agree not to use any data mining, robots or similar data and/or image gathering and extraction methods in connection with the Site or Content.

USE OF CONTENT

14.Certain Content will only be made available to users who pay Shutterstock a fee for such Content and/or enter into a subscription agreement or other use agreement for that particular Content. Unless you enter into a subscription agreement with Shutterstock you may not download, distribute, display and/or copy any Content.

15.You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the Content.

• 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...