Sign in to follow this  
engagestock

April Payment Calculation Delay?

Hi guys,

by any chance anyone here has not received and updated payment calculation for the month of april? Any known delays on this or is it just my account? Its the first time that the 4th of the month arrived and my account its still showing last month earnings plus the first 4 days of may .. any insight?

thanks in advance!

43 minutes ago, engagestock said:

Hi guys,

by any chance anyone here has not received and updated payment calculation for the month of april? Any known delays on this or is it just my account? Its the first time that the 4th of the month arrived and my account its still showing last month earnings plus the first 4 days of may .. any insight?

thanks in advance!

Be cool, engeagestock!

Shutterstock has always paid in the mentioned time and will do so again this time. You will have received your money by May 10th. I'm sure you will.

engagestock, you worry too much!

It is the weekend, we are still in the middle of a pandemic (especially NY city, where SS is) Give them a break! SS hasn't let us down yet in this regard.

It will be OK as Wilm said. Honestly

Oh no guys.. perhaps i missexplained myself ... im sure they will eventually calculate the payment .. im just curious if it was happening to anybody else since its the first time it happens since i started almost 2 years ago! Thanks for the reply! 😃

Somerimes it takes a few days to reset and no, it is not just you. 

You will get paid just for the month regardless if the calculation was reset on time orr not. 

1 hour ago, Rudy Umans said:

Somerimes it takes a few days to reset and no, it is not just you. 

You will get paid just for the month regardless if the calculation was reset on time orr not. 

So you understood i was complaining or worried about my payments even though i clarified i was just asking out of curiosity? Mmmm i see.  Thanks anyway.

Mine also has not reset, but I am not worried since it has been weekend. Payment does not seem to reset automatically (otherwise it would happen on the 1st at midnight) so whoever is responsible for this probably only works on weekdays. I assume it will reset later today.

Il y a 8 heures, engagestock a déclaré:

Salut les gars,

par hasard quelqu'un ici n'a pas reçu et mis à jour le calcul du paiement pour le mois d'avril? Y a-t-il des retards connus à ce sujet ou s'agit-il uniquement de mon compte? C'est la première fois que le 4 du mois est arrivé et mon compte affiche toujours ses gains du mois dernier plus les 4 premiers jours de mai.

Merci d'avance!

Mais ... ne savez-vous pas que les paiements sont actuellement limités jusqu'en novembre? ... 😷

Cool ... c'est de l'humour 😄

4 hours ago, engagestock said:

So you understood i was complaining or worried about my payments even though i clarified i was just asking out of curiosity? Mmmm i see.  Thanks anyway.

That was an answer to your second post and there was nothing wrong with my answer, so why the attitude? Do you always attack people who answer your questions? 

*sigh*

8 hours ago, Jacky D said:

Mais ... ne savez-vous pas que les paiements sont actuellement limités jusqu'en novembre? ... 😷

Cool ... c'est de l'humour 😄

cool?  no French word for "cool" ?

6 hours ago, Rudy Umans said:

That was an answer to your second post and there was nothing wrong with my answer, so why the attitude? Do you always attack people who answer your questions? 

*sigh*

So im the one with the attitude? mmmm ok .. thanks anyway.

20 minutes ago, engagestock said:

So im the one with the attitude? mmmm ok .. thanks anyway.

unfortunately, yes., but it's not your fault for a variety of reasons.

anyway, good luck to you

11 hours ago, Studio 2 said:

Mine reset yesterday. It's odd that others haven't yet 🤔

The first time I get money 🙂 and no reset. 😞