it seems that Shutterstock turned on "AI" and pressed the "autoreject" button. my last 14 uploads were all rejected. not sure about others, but to me it just doesn't make any sense to upload here any more. Four other micro sites gladly accepted the same photos. so nobody can/should tell me (especially not AI) that a photo is "not in focus" according to one reviewer but is fine by 4 others! this is just outright ridiculous!  

Esto no tiene ningún sentido, un día aceptan todo y al día siguiente nada en absoluto. Son rechazos absurdos, lo vuelvo a subir y lo aceptan sin problema, una, dos o tres veces. Esto se cansa.
Cada mes vendo más de 500 imágenes y obtengo el mayor nivel de ganancias. Me encanta shutterstock pero últimamente esto es una locura con rechazos.

I contacted helpdesk. At the end i got someone working for Shutterstock. They replied i can submit again if i think it was a mistake. It will be likely then reviewed by different reviewer. 

I understand rejections for noise or other technical reasons. But rejection for something that is accepted in the guidelines like aspect ratio is somewhat strange. System even reads the video. It is like you can upload mp4 but you get rejection because it is MP4. I understand on the other hand that many different reviewers are working with many different types of data. We are humans ;)

Ever since about March 15, every single image I submit is getting rejected. When I resubmit, it gets rejected for an entirely different reason! Those same images submitted to two other stock agencies have been accepted and a couple of them sold already. It has become so frustrating that I have stopped submitting images until SS gets some stability in their system or I decide to suspend my account.

I do believe that something has changed recently in the review process- not just the tightening of technical standards but rejections come back extremely fast. I've had a photo rejected in less than two hours! That seems like some sort of automated process to me. So for right now, I have suspended submission to SS and will just submit to the other agencies I work with. 

17 hours ago, Matylda Laurence said:

as my phone images accepted and others not...so who knows what is going on!

Perhaps the camera is not as important as what is in front of it?
Content sells. I have the impression that some of the rejections for technical reasons (OOF, noise etc.) are often only because the reviewer is missing a button.
A button with the inscription: I don't like that. 
Then the pixels are inspected with a magnifying glass and if you search long enough, you will find a few square millimetres on each picture, which are grainy.