Hi.

New member. 3 photos have been rejected for "Missing Vintage Content Property Release." 1. Is that the "Property Release" form? It says nothing about vintage. I am having a hard time navigating the whole "form" requirements in general. Also, can you update the reviewed/reject photos with the missing reasons without uploading it all over again. It seem silly to start all over when all I need to do is upload a form. Thank you. 

On 4/21/2020 at 11:00 AM, MauhMauh said:

Hi.

New member. 3 photos have been rejected for "Missing Vintage Content Property Release." 1. Is that the "Property Release" form? It says nothing about vintage. I am having a hard time navigating the whole "form" requirements in general. Also, can you update the reviewed/reject photos with the missing reasons without uploading it all over again. It seem silly to start all over when all I need to do is upload a form. Thank you. 

Unfortunately, every time you get a rejection, you have to re-upload the image. But you can at least copy the keywords from the first attempt (by clicking on the rejected image under "recently reviewed".

Regarding vintage photos, you need to explain how you became the copyright owner and submit a release prior to uploading. Am not personally familiar with how it works, but people have been discussing upload of old photos here in this thread: