hi I'm new and i need help.it's already been half a year from the moment I passed the SS exam, but for all this time I haven’t gotten a new sale.I live in war, so I take all the pictures on the meizu 6m phone.

I wanted to buy equipment or move from the first sales (this war squeezes all the juices from me “Ukraine against Russia”), but there were no sales and I don’t know what to do. 
I ask you to help. Advice on how to improve my photos or portfolio

image.png.a55c2be0a91924062834ef473f5721d6.png

image.png.4e43be84ee3d2719d0bf4c920e59056d.png

image.png.2cef1be6816f45c4fcb7b97e25dddcf9.png

image.png.3cf85fcf1e2d152c28ca17f2020154f5.png

There is really only one advice I can give you looking at your port: Learn some basics about photography. This will sound harsh, but I don't even understand why most of your photos were approved. They are heavily underexposed and should never have passed the quality control here. You also have a great amount of similars and poorly compositions with subjects cut too close to the edge of the photos.
There are many photography websites out there that will give you tips on how to learn to take properly exposed photos. I would start there.

12 minutes ago, Firn said:

They are heavily underexposed and should never have passed the quality control here.

That's right. I like it a little darker, but these are really just wrong exposure. Could be a problem with the monitor calibration. 
But what I really notice about the PF is the high number of similars. First of all this is bad for the OP and secondly this contradicts in a striking way the "new" way of SS to handle similars.
I sometimes wonder if those who are here in the forum are treated worse by SS than the rest of mankind. 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

28 minutes ago, Firn said:

There is really only one advice I can give you looking at your port: Learn some basics about photography. This will sound hars, but I don't even understand why most of your photos were approved. They are heavily underexposed and should never have passed the quality control here. You also have a great amount of similars and poorly compositions with subjects cut too close to the edge of the photos.
There are many photography websites out there that will give you tips on how to learn to take properly exposed photos. I would start there.

+1

create more outdoor shots..

Underexposure, lots of similars, some photos with low commercial value, composition could be better. And tiny portfolio. You have lot of work in both quantity and quality of your images.

Strange text on the first post so I couldn't read it.  But guessing it's a "I'm new, how can I improve" kind of post.

banana-on-strange-brown-background-600w-

Neat picture.  The keywords include things that aren't in the image like "farmer" which will hurt your status in the search.  Also the title "banana on a strange brown background" could be changed to describe it better and take advantage of the keywords that people will use to search.  ie, "top down photo of one banana and one peal on a textured brown and red background"

Тебе надо больше снимать репортажных фотографий! Не надо природу! Снимай развалины! Воронки от снарядов! Покорёженный металл ! Горящие здания и военная техника !!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   You need to take more photo reports! Do not need nature! Take off the ruins! Funnels from shells! Twisted metal! Burning buildings and military equipment !!!

dobryy den to
Nearby the city called Gorlovka,
photos with objects on white is good, a good idea, maybe you worked on it
and it will a little bit more dobre,
the white should be white
and objects should be in a good lighting, but

your photos and graphics for a beginner
are quite dobre,

for my own work, ...i just thought, in our situation, corona times,
i would be good to see signs and icons, that reflect this situation in a little bit funny way…
maybe it is an idea ...also for you,

(i am a beginner in writing ukrayinska and not to good in writing english,
Вибачте, sorry for that)
greetings from lower saxony, not to nearby a city called hannover

118 stock photos, vectors, and illustrations are available royalty-free.

Nonsens. 

Just 25 Fotos, rest are similars. 

The banana-foto I like. Could sell if you add the subliminal sexual innuendo to the KWs. 

Rest of PF has bad chances to sell.