11 minutes ago, Steven Tritton said:

Hopefully May shaping up to be a better month than April within just several hours have sold 3 SUBS and 2 ODs

Well done 🥂 Shouldn't you be asleep? 🤔

3 hours ago, Studio 2 said:

This is mine. All it shows to me is how oddly unpredictable microstock can be

Screenshot_20200501-054610_Samsung Internet.jpg

I hava a graph similar to yours now....it looks very strange indeed!  Congratulations by the way ;) 

8 minutes ago, Roxane 134 said:

I hava a graph similar to yours now....it looks very strange indeed!  Congratulations by the way ;) 

Thank you but my downloads numbers are still relatively small. It was non subs that did it. Congratulations to you too.

The problem in recent months is that there is simply not enough money coming in for special licenses.
In April I had 21 SODs (most of them were almost useless) and only 2 Enhanced downloads.

It was a very bad month for AS. There I had the worst month since Janurar 2011! Also catastrophic was DT and CS.

As far as sales in Asia are concerned, I can't find any abnormalities.

ss_May_Apr.jpg

Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-01 um 12.10.59.png

6 hours ago, Milo J said:

@Studio 2  I like your graph better than mine.

Then again, yours looks like Covid-19 cases before lockdown. I'm doing my part to "flatten the curve" 😉

i'm doing my part to eliminate 

4 hours ago, chyworks said:

Wow, that’s one helluva of a chart there!

👍🔥🔥🔥

Hard to judge without knowing what the scale is.

It could be a real huge increase of hundreds OR it could be a single EL or SOD on a normally low income.

1 hour ago, Alexandre Rotenberg said:

well, my sales certainly fell off a cliff. Too reliant on travel images. 

Same, almost all mine is travel/landscape/exotic hobby stuff.  Nobody is travelling or advertising travel this month or likely next month.

The fact im doing a near identical percentage on all sites also hints its my particular category thats suffering and not any one agency in particular.

the sudden bump is only due to one lucky SOD. other than that my download numbers are down by 22% compared to March. not a good trend in terms of "pure numbers".

April.jpg

Touch and go whether I made payout for April (I have left my payment threshold at $100 since 2012) but with a few subs and a mini-SOD in the 30th, I just scraped through!

Fortunately, I have almost no travel pics and 'food' seems to have picked up a little.

31 minutes ago, Richard Whitcombe said:

It could be a real huge increase of hundreds OR it could be a single EL or SOD on a normally low income.

It's the latter, as I stated to Chyworks : "Thank you although relative to people like you still teensy weensy yellow polka dot bikini numbers of sales". 

And to Roxanne 134:

"Thank you but my downloads numbers are still relatively small. It was non subs that did it. Congratulations to you too".

4 hours ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

The problem in recent months is that there is simply not enough money coming in for special licenses.
In April I had 21 SODs (most of them were almost useless) and only 2 Enhanced downloads.

I feel you man, I had almost 90 SOD's in April and 2 Enhanced, no real difference in revenue compared with other months, 95% of SOD's are really cheap.

3 hours ago, Richard Whitcombe said:

I don’t judge in this case, Richard.

I was purely looking from the standpoint of the upward spike on Deb’s chart without comparison to others. One can be happy to see such a jump like her chart in one’s portfolio regardless of where volume and sales is. 😊

It was a lousy month until I got a video sale. It's my first month in which I almost reach the minimum payout.

I make an average usd17 a month, nothing to write home about, but considering much of my video work goes through BlackBox and right now for the sake of simplicity I upload quite a lot of pictures through Wirestock (yet, for some reason, sales there are mostly Adobe)

2 hours ago, Patricio_Murphy said:

It was a lousy month until I got a video sale. It's my first month in which I almost reach the minimum payout.

I make an average usd17 a month, nothing to write home about, but considering much of my video work goes through BlackBox and right now for the sake of simplicity I upload quite a lot of pictures through Wirestock (yet, for some reason, sales there are mostly Adobe)

You have a portfolio of near 1600 images here on SS including photos of prominent personalities and you're not making minimum monthly payout?

2 hours ago, Patricio_Murphy said:

I would suggest revisiting your keywords. Use the keyword suggestion tool to help you come up with more. You are allowed up to 50 keywords and you're using a fraction of those. My politicial imagery does well. I'd think yours would too but the keywords limit customers from finding them.