Sign in to follow this  
C and L Perry

Will We Ever Sell a Photo or Video Again?

Has your experience been as mine? Sells have been very slow at just over a year and right on 500, photos and videos total. The number of photos sold is 15 and no videos with $8.33 total. It seems at first sells were brisk but the last couple of months nothing. Would love to know about how the rest of you are doing. ...L of C and L Perry

Well, stock market is hard this days. I am one of many contributors who have few sales. This have a reason to, i rarely upload images , one or two times a year. Last year  , i don´t remember to upload one single image, however i have made about 30$ on sales and get a payment. Really, i upload to others , one of them is called midstock, i have RM images there . Everyone knows this agency , i only sold 3 images there, 2 i have exclusive with them, but i receive a payment too.....the diference is that my best image in SS have sold more than 280 times and made about 120$, only this image.... my total sales with SS are more or less 1000 downloads , and only in 2018 i have submit images to achieve 300 units on sale, an now i am upload more again, probably with stay with 450. In 2017 i sold one exclusive RM image for 300$, i receive 150$ commission, only this image. I can say that with only 15 sales made with RM at AS i receive about 600$ until now, i will receive a payment nest month of 60$ again.....So here with SS and 1014 sales i receive about 414$ . Really i don´t know if this is good or bad, maybe someone with experience can help us both . The only reason i don´t go exclude with all my images with AS is because i can upload to others to, and in the total sales i´ve made i have received a total of 600$ with AA , +400$ here , 200 with SS , 150$ with AST. This month i have three sales only...two here one with AA 0,5$ here 22,5$ with AA after commission ..... so , i will probably exclusive with them someday....however, i love SS and SS have made for money to me that IS and AST and DT and DP all together ....like i said i have more than one year without new images in my gallery .

1 hour ago, Studio 2 said:

You need a lot more related keywords.  I use 40 to 50.  This is how your photos are found so it's very important you put in time to use relevant descriptive words.  The keyword tool is very helpful.  You can select 3 similar images and add the words that come up. 

And , can i edit them now? They are on sale.