I have a couple of questions. I might have missed something, I'm quite new in the game so apologise if it's all clear for someone else...

toiletpaper-texture.thumb.jpg.1045643c6d1004e16639c0bc230eb3cf.jpg

Why did this title get rejected? "Seamless toilet paper texture. Asset for computer graphics or image editing. Repeating pattern." I have no idea how to else describe it?

This image I've tried more than once. When they didn't reject it for visible trademark any more it got rejected for QR code.

Edit: I got told that it might be the barcodes that's the issue. Or rudely told that the image is shit as well. But at least I'm trying!

DSC00735-Edit-Edit-Edit.thumb.jpg.74ed8d13055ebfcd65542ed77c667990.jpg

Can someone please help me out or give me some pointers on how to proceed... I don't know what to write or change since I get automatically rejected all the time... For reasons that apparently I don't understand.

Edited by iamjohnhult
Change my tone because I was a bit annoyed when I first wrote it.

Forget the QR code rejection reason. The reviewer probably got tired after 4 times and a pushed random button  It is not important.

They both need property releases. Copyright and/or Trademarks are not just for logos, but also for designs, color patterns, color names, etc.

You might be able to submit them as illustrative  editorial. The first one just doesn't look good, awful to be honest,  and I can think of other reasons to reject it. The second one doesn't look all that great either

The rejections are justified. Maybe it works as illustrative editorial

Yes, Rudy is right! Someone has designed that toilet paper pattern. So it is a copyrighted design!

There is no QR code in the second image. But there are two barcodes.

Additional to that the image quality is bad. Viewing the 24 MP image you see grain, noise and so on. Even if I reduce it to half of the size - 3000 x 2000 px - it's not really good.

DSC00735-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg.9dc7b206816cbf43c181bc79a31e0245.jpg

7 minutes ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

Yes, Rudy is right! Someone has designed that toilet paper pattern. So it is a copyrighted design!

There is no QR code in the second image. But there are two barcodes.

Both need property releases

I didn't take the time like you to look at the image with a magnifier, there are so many other problems so i didn't bother

17 minutes ago, iamjohnhult said:

Thank you both for answering! I got a little fired up when I couldn't seem to figure it out. I apologise for my terrible tone in the original post! I did have a model release so I'll make sure to remove those codes. Thank you a lot @Rudy Umans and @Wilm Ihlenfeld!

I know, it can be frustrating. The best thing to do is not to look at the posts here on these forums of most other (not all) frustrated people. They can be a bad influence. The best thing to do is to look for the contributor guidelines on this site and ask if you have questions.

Anyway, you're welcome.

You really need to improve your lighting. The lighting in your second image with the tools and wooden background is very harsh. Note the hard edges around the objects. Additionally, the lighting is not even (it's dark at the top of the frame.) You need soft, even lighting.