Ron Zmiri

Importance of keywords order

As I understand there 2 ways to organize keywords - by ABC alphabetic order or by relevancy / importance.

Which is better and why? 

Is it really important?

Absolutely no importance at all. It doesn't really matter with SS. AS is the only stock agency I know where the most important keywords should be placed first.

1 hour ago, Patrick Cooper said:

Absolutely no importance at all. It doesn't really matter with SS. AS is the only stock agency I know where the most important keywords should be placed first.

AS the first 10 are weighted more than the rest,  but evenly (provided 49 or fewer keywords in total).  Alamy kind of has an equivalent albeit manual with the 10 "supertags"

1 hour ago, Richard Whitcombe said:

AS the first 10 are weighted more than the rest,  but evenly (provided 49 or fewer keywords in total).  Alamy kind of has an equivalent albeit manual with the 10 "supertags"

does AS also work? on Dreamstime i have same images there for 3 year no sales

3 minutes ago, Richard Whitcombe said:

Work as in sales?  If so yes.  Long term average roughly 50% SS for me although its dropped lately.  Plus you can get free creative cloud.

DT forget it.  Fractions of a percentage of SS earnings.

Thank you, and they also submit for you the tax forms with ease? Why I am asking, I am in Canada and it is best to report whatever rudimentary earnings  so that not to be stopped at the borders :)