The Jungle Explorer

Need a better uploader than Stock Submitter

I have been using Stock Submitter ever since I got into micro stock.  It is great program and I like it a lot.  However, over the time I have used it, it has become increasingly less secure. In order to even install the program that creator ask you to turn off your antivirus and disable Windows protection.  The creators websites is blacklisted as a phishing site by Norton, and most stock agencies are starting to reject connections from the program requiring dual layer CAPTCHA Image matching authentication for each new login. I have tried to address these issues with the creators, but he just claims they are nothing and to not worry about them.  Well, I am worried about them and I don't feel comfortable using this program anymore. 

Is there another stock uploaded program from a more reputable creator that follows standard internet security protocol?  

I use Adobe Bridge.  It has the ability to submit directly to Adobe from within the program, which is very nice.  Other than that, you just have to drag-and-drop from Bridge to your other agencies' upload pages, but that's a small price to pay for the security it provides.  

4 hours ago, The Jungle Explorer said:

Does Adobe Bridge have to ability to do all the metadata research to get the images ready to be submitted?

Nope.  That's on me.  :(

On 4/6/2020 at 6:54 AM, EditheVideo said:

Try Xpiks. They were suggested by SS sometime ago among the articles, too. 

So I downloaded Xpiks and tried to install it on my windows 10 machine, but windows security blocked it.  

10 minutes ago, The Jungle Explorer said:

So I downloaded Xpiks and tried to install it on my windows 10 machine, but windows security blocked it.  

Temporary unblock it during installation.

9 hours ago, albingraph said:

Temporary unblock it during installation.

This is the same reason I don't trust StockSubmitter and my whole reason for looking for something else is to get away from these security violations.  Why is it that the programmers for these stock submission apps can't seem to keep up with internet security protocols?