21 days to submit. What's the deadline

Hi!

I uploaded a very large batch of my portfolio on the 13th of march at 10ham. I have someone who helps me choose the category and submit. He almost completed but still 1000 to submit, and today we are 21 day later (13th of march, 21 day brings us to 3rd of april).

What is the SPECIFIC deadline to submit the image. Would it be the exact hour I uploaded the image, or do we have until midnight today to submit them? (I won't to know if I have to worry and try to find a way to know which file will be removed from queue or if I have to put 2-3 person to rush the submission).

Thanks for the help :)

He uploaded thousands of files and is running out of time to submit them before they get removed from the "to submit" queue after 21 days.

@Morphart Creation  My question would be - are these all your own creations? I'm not a graphic artist, but it seems to me that there a very different styles here in your port.

25 minutes ago, Milo J said:

He uploaded thousands of files and is running out of time to submit them before they get removed from the "to submit" queue after 21 days.

@Morphart Creation  My question would be - are these all your own creations? I'm not a graphic artist, but it seems to me that there a very different styles here in your port.

I wonder why he’s allowed to have Commercial images of Pokemon when everyone else has to settle for Editorial. @Alex Shutterstock You mentioned before that this contributor had special permission to sell essentially free public domain images on Shutterstock; being as many of us are avoiding going out, could we all upload public domain stuff, safer than roaming the streets.

39 minutes ago, Milo J said:

There are many vector traces of public domain images there.

alice-wonderland-this-scene-shows-600w-1
0834b3d94d39c29b46eace2af439cf7d.jpg
We always wondered why some contributors are allowed to submit pubic domain images, why us "common folk" are not allowed to do this, but no one from Shutterstock ever stepped down and enlightened us. Maybe Morphart Creation will let us on this secret?

10 hours ago, Rudy Umans said:

Thanks. Never had that problem thus never thought about it

I come across it a fair bit because most of my uploading is in chunks.  I only have useful internet for  a few days a month so upload 1-2 months of stuff at once.

Not always time to actually submit as well so i have to watch the expiry date.

In addition with footage currently, there seems to be a trend where large batches get rejected for noise far more commonly than small batches so its making sense at the moment to drip feed videos in at a small number of shots in a large number of batches over a few weeks.