IM_VISUALS

7 years hard work, 130 pages and..."Your account has been terminated"?!

1 hour ago, InkheartX said:

First of all, you need to understand the true meaning of the same. For example, you question cats, but customers need the same cat to make 12 expressions or actions to make a calendar or a model needs a portrait of emotions, such as emotions, emotions, etc. photography and 3D works are essentially different, please do not take out of context.

I'm not question anything, it is not my job to do that. I just stated that your port seems to contain some (slightly) similar too. Of course you have your reasons and justifications, and so does IM_Visuals and all of us. At the first appreciation, looking at both ports, sorry but yours seems to have more similars than his port - not only the cat. This is one of the reasons you should stick with the guy, not accusing him, but the main reason remains that the action they took against him is unjust.

And yes, photography and 3d works are essentially different - it is much harder to avoid similarities in 3d.

That`s epic failuere of SS!

I want to support IM_VISUALS.

Even if you have similarity but files are accepted - is not your fault, it cann`t be yours in this case.  I have "similiars" and they are selling, sometimes i get a buy out of 2-4 color variations. It`s like a foto shoot when one model takes 10-20 poses.

Hope this situtation is a buggy mistake, becouse if it`s not every contributors is in danger. I cann`t accept that rules can be changed and start to affect accepted content, this is  wrong.

Some markets just automatically delete files that have no sell count for a 5 years, this sound acceptable, not great, but better than deleting account with whole portfolio.

Of course  there must be a warning with links to content author can delete in some realistic time, to avoid blocking.

@Kate Shutterstock  Alex Shutterstock  jeffde

19 minutes ago, Adrian Grosu said:

I'm not question anything, just stated that your port seems to contain some (slightly) similar too. Of course you have your reasons and justifications, and so does IM_Visuals and all of us. At the first appreciation, looking at both ports, sorry but yours seems to have more similars than his port - not only the cat. This is one of the reasons you should stick with the guy, not accusing him, but the main reason is that the action they took against him is unjust.

And yes, photography and 3d works are essentially different - it is much harder to avoid similarities in 3d works.

Thanks for the support ! I think there are not a single contributor that doesnt have somehow similar content - it is just impossible in my opinion!

The main problem is the spamming i think, and we are definitely not spammers! And the other problem is that this AI wipe everything without even be looked by real human before that. It is extreme !!!

I am still waiting for human response to see what's going on...

8 minutes ago, arleksey said:

That`s epic failuere of SS!

I want to support IM_VISUALS.

Even if you have similarity but files are accepted - is not your fault, it cann`t be yours in this case.  I have "similiars" and they are selling, sometimes i get a buy out of 2-4 color variations. It`s like a foto shoot when one model takes 10-20 poses.

Hope this situtation is a buggy mistake, becouse if it`s not every contributors is in danger. I cann`t accept that rules can be changed and start to affect accepted content, this is  wrong.

Some markets just automatically delete files that have no sell count for a 5 years, this sound acceptable, not great, but better than deleting account with whole portfolio.

Of course  there must be a warning with links to content author can delete in some realistic time, to avoid blocking.

@Kate Shutterstock  Alex Shutterstock  jeffde

Thanks so much for the support !!!
You're absolutely right. 

I support @IM_VISUALS too. This is an EPIC failure on SHUTTERSTOCK's part. No negation, no communication, just termination. I think it is unacceptable. Every contributor is in the same danger. And there's no one on the other end to talk things through. Just an estimation and automated deletion. I'm very disappointed if SS does business like this. Very sad. 

1 hour ago, IM_VISUALS said:

Yes, definitely.

And I'm probably the next... Just look at my portfolio. And I was about to prepare few variations of my recent lighthouse rendering with different skies and clouds. Now I feel depressed and I feel there's no point working on them, or even I do, I'd probably send them to another agency or put them up for poster / print sale. Very depressing, very sad. 

3 hours ago, Adrian Grosu said:

The "Contributor Care Team" should care about contributors, not "terminate" them! Terminate your reviewers who didn't do their jobs, not contributors!

Plain and simple, you got it! 👍

@KeremGogus  You have some really unique and beautiful art right there!!! It will be such a disaster to be the next, i hope not! 

I am still waiting, and no answer from anyone. Jsut reducing my portfolio - from 13k images to 7k images, and almost all my footage gone.

I am READY to cooperate with Shutterstock team, but i have no touch with them. 

Still waiting. I will keep you in touch guys, because everyone can be in this situation at some point.

Cheers 

1 minute ago, Studio 2 said:

@IM_VISUALS You could PM Kate or Alex. Jeff seems to have left. It's worth a try. I PMd Kate once but didn't get a reply but nothing ventured nothing gained. 

Already wrote to Kate - still no answer 😟
My portfolio is being melted in front of my eyes and i cannot do anything.

6 minutes ago, IM_VISUALS said:

Already wrote to Kate - still no answer 😟
My portfolio is being melted in front of my eyes and i cannot do anything.

I am terribly sorry for what happened to you, it is unfair to close a PF without any warning.

You should listen to Adrian's advise and complete the contact form at the bottom of page, that is the only one that goes directly to SS support.

Click "Account warnings" and describe your problem in the box (if you haven't done it already):

1576868284_warning2.thumb.jpg.cf7aca4ba017ac09e01a82c4673bbb72.jpg

Hang in there!

Just received that... Can someone explain to me ?
They told me that my account will be terminated and my port is already at half melted down, and now this automated message stating that only the upload is turned off ? 
I dont get it.
what.thumb.jpg.f739ebd9ee4091ec5c66ce597d09b19e.jpg

3 minutes ago, Studio 2 said:

I suggest you reply pointing out that half your account is deleted now. I tend to find communication with support very frustrating so I would be very clear to let them know what has happened even though they should already know.

Done...

5 minutes ago, KeremGogus said:

@IM_VISUALS 7343 images and 6 videos left, I renewed page after a some relatively long time but number was the same... I want believe that "termination" stopped. Any news on your end? 

It hasn't stopped - it is in full progress unfortunately - I had 12 900 (130 pages) of images and around 400 videos... it's melted a lot, and still no adequate answer... 😢

i am speechless.

7 minutes ago, IM_VISUALS said:

It hasn't stopped - it is in full progress unfortunately - I had 12 900 (130 pages) of images and around 400 videos... it's melted a lot, and still no adequate answer... 😢

i am speechless.

I think (hope) they are just deactivated, not deleted, until they check out what the problem is.