IM_VISUALS

7 years hard work, 130 pages and..."Your account has been terminated"?!

21 minutes ago, oleschwander said:

Seems like AI now also is posting the mails on it’s own ...

I suspect its like the revews.  AI flags it to a human.

Human is *supposed* to then review it themselves taking onboard the AIs view.  But the human is lazy and just blindly accepts the AI recommendation without actually checking.

That way SS can still claim all reviews and decisions are human...

Take a snap shot of all the images in your port, so if you need to show anybody what the images were like if you need to show somebody at SS

4 minutes ago, CH Digital Media said:

Take a snap shot of all the images in your port, so if you need to show anybody what the images were like if you need to show somebody at SS

But there are 130 pages of images...

btw when my image was stolen they needed 1 week to resolve the issue, and now, i am the biggest criminal here and they are in hurry to delete all of my hard worked renderings over one night without any communication.. 😡😟😟

I fee bad for you, IM_Visuals.  This was discussed not too long ago, and yours is the first real case I've actually heard of this happening.  If you aren't already, I hope you will get hooked up with another agency.  You have some beautiful renders in your port.

2 minutes ago, Phil Lowe said:

I fee bad for you, IM_Visuals.  This was discussed not too long ago, and yours is the first real case I've actually heard of this happening.  If you aren't already, I hope you will get hooked up with another agency.  You have some beautiful renders in your port.

Yes, but cleaning is one thing, and deleting all of your images + videos + terminating your account is really different thing... This is nightmare.
Still no response from anyone.

I couldn't see the original port to form a view but to me its simple - the place for detecting, rejecting and warning/sanctioning contributors is at the review stage.

If content passes review that's SS OKing them and from that point forward, nothing should be blamed on the contributor.

And if this is your primary income like in my case (you were loyal to them so long and work for them) - that's how you bankrupt in no time.

This is  HUMILIATING . Without no chance to defend or anything. 

I wrote them, twice on different departments - NO ANSWER. Wrote email, wrote everywhere and nothing. 

Their fix idea is to terminate my account...

@Jeff De  @Alex Shutterstock

4 minutes ago, IM_VISUALS said:

if this is your primary income like in my case (you were loyal to them so long and work for them)

I am sure they will notice their mistake, hopefully. However, If by loyal you mean exclusive you should think in the long term and try out other agencies as Phil suggested.

In general I think it's right that shutterstock is finally starting to curb spamming. I also wish for a review process in the future, which stops spamming in advance and not afterwards.

Especially in your case I can't understand it at all. I am very sorry for you! And I hope that someone of the moderators here will read this and check the deletion once again.

Your images are similar in style. Your own style. That is being copied by others btw.

But the motives themselves are individual and different. For me this is not spamming!

1 minute ago, David Moreno Hernandez said:

I am sure they will notice their mistake, hopefully. However, If by loyal you mean exclusive you should think in the long term and try out other agencies as Phil suggested.

I am not exclusive, but my primary income is from SS. It was so hard to get popular here... 
I hope they will see they mistake. 

2 minutes ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

In general I think it's right that shutterstock is finally starting to curb spamming. I also wish for a review process in the future, which stops spamming in advance and not afterwards.

Especially in your case I can't understand it at all. I am very sorry for you! And I hope that someone of the moderators here will read this and check the deletion once again.

Your images are similar in style. Your own style. That is being copied by others btw.

But the motives themselves are individual and different. For me this is not spamming!

Thanks so much.

Hang in there, mate. I know what are you going through, in January I found my account closed without any warning or email providing a reason. I was also devastated, because I'm doing microstock for a living and my main income is still coming from Shutterstock. Fortunately they admitted it was a mistake and my portfolio was back online entirely on the day after. Hopefully they will do the same for you soon.

Shutterstock, how can you play with people life like that?! And what do you expect?! We are selling our illustrations/vectors for a few cents and our motion backgrounds for a few dollars, now you want us to have in our portfolios only unique works of art?! Of course there will be some slightly similar in the vector/3d works!

You really should calibrate better your software employed to do this, and when it comes to the human that have to validate the decision, train them to take this most seriously! Not to just press that button because they can! Destroying people life just like that, because he/she is too lazy to take a deeper look! Press the warning button instead, why else do you have the warning system?!

If the similar issue is that heavy, send a mass warning like "delete your similar works or we will do it, along with your entire portfolio". After that you could take any action against those not complying.

The "Contributor Care Team" should care about contributors, not "terminate" them! Terminate your reviewers who didn't do their jobs, not contributors!

@Adrian Grosu thank you for the kind words. It's like they are coming out of my mouth! I feel so humiliated now, it's not fair.

Can you tell me please, where did you contacted them to tell them that they did a terrible mistake?

btw your portfolio is outstanding! Love to hear that they bring it back to life...

All the best.

Hang on in there mate, wait for New York to wake up, and remember most of SS team will be working from their home at this point due to the lock down :) 

I think the biggest SS (and Human) fail here, is the complete and utter lack of communication with IM Visuals from SS, and the fact that no one can be contacted for an in depth explanation of why something like this has occurred, and the draconian manner in which it is being implemented. It does make me think twice of wanting to submit anything to SS, as a Company that behaves in this manner really does not deserve our Custom. Heaven knows how they treat their Employees....

At such a time and situation in the World that we all find ourselves in, and where People are reaching out to help others, this type of action and lack of communication beggars belief. More than anything we need to behave like decent Human Beings,  and not be tweaked and manipulated by AI, or Companies that really do not appear to give a damn.

15 minutes ago, IM_VISUALS said:

@Adrian Grosu thank you for the kind words. It's like they are coming out of my mouth! I feel so humiliated now, it's not fair.

Can you tell me please, where did you contacted them to tell them that they did a terrible mistake?

btw your portfolio is outstanding! Love to hear that they bring it back to life...

All the best.

Thank you!

Try "Contact Us" below the forum page, then one of the links on the left side, under "Account". I can't remember which one it was, either "Account Changes" or "Account Warnings". Then I wrote about my problem in the comment section in the right. You probably already did that, now you have to wait... As stated above, New York is just waking up.

46 minutes ago, Adrian Grosu said:

If the similar issue is that heavy, send a mass warning like "delete your similar works or we will do it, along with your entire portfolio".

Yes, but there seem to be a difference in opinions on what is 'similar' ... But of course SS should have some communication with the affected contributors.

9 minutes ago, InkheartX said:

A few years ago, when I was not a contributor, I bought more than 20 pictures of you. By the way, I give you a proposal. It is estimated that your video is too similar, and some pictures are just color transformation recognized as duplicate pictures by AI. You can go to the administrator for feedback.Screenshot_2020-03-17-17-54-32.thumb.png.5f870aaa0e4f5b2a1937bc89b7838257.png

No more than yours - same jar, same cat, same tree branch, same beans. So you can be the next terminated, anytime.

13 minutes ago, InkheartX said:

A few years ago, when I was not a contributor, I bought more than 20 pictures of you. By the way, I give you a proposal. It is estimated that your video is too similar, and some pictures are just color transformation recognized as duplicate pictures by AI. You can go to the administrator for feedback.Screenshot_2020-03-17-17-54-32.thumb.png.5f870aaa0e4f5b2a1937bc89b7838257.png

Hey but thats not my videos down there! Only the images and yes this exact ones are somewhat similar, but they have new elements/lights and floor.. It is not just the color changed. 
And they passed the review together...