ShutterStock is not geared towards "visitors", it's geared towards "sales". This isn't a social media site where you do better if you have more people following you. ShutterStock does all the marketing and promoting. We just add content and make sure they have relevant and accurate titles and keywords. The keywords will bring you sales if the images have commercial value.

13 hours ago, designerdivyagoyal said:

Hello,
I am trying to post my profile on social media along with being active on forum. What else can i do to get the visitors?

Wouldn't it make more sense to first fill the supermarket shelves with attractive products before going out and investing a lot of time in marketing something that is actually not even there yet?

If you want to open a new cinema, you have to make sure that you have a lot of attractive films on offer before you start advertising, right?

7 hours ago, Sheila Fitzgerald said:

ShutterStock is not geared towards "visitors", it's geared towards "sales". This isn't a social media site where you do better if you have more people following you. ShutterStock does all the marketing and promoting. We just add content and make sure they have relevant and accurate titles and keywords. The keywords will bring you sales if the images have commercial value.

Great! Thanks. I got my Answer. Thanks

7 hours ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

Wouldn't it make more sense to first fill the supermarket shelves with attractive products before going out and investing a lot of time in marketing something that is actually not even there yet?

If you want to open a new cinema, you have to make sure that you have a lot of attractive films on offer before you start advertising, right?

You make sense by explaining things with these examples. I understood what you are saying and i totally agree with you. Before getting into it totally, i wanted to know about how the experienced designers and photographers are doing here and about the approach, we have to take to get sales here. So i thought forum must be the best platform for it. 
Thanks for the ideas to @Wilm Ihlenfeld @Sheila Fitzgerald and now i can do better when i know that it is worth putting my time and efforts into it.

On 2/13/2020 at 9:23 AM, designerdivyagoyal said:

Hello,
I am trying to post my profile on social media along with being active on forum. What else can i do to get the visitors?

It is not unusual not to get any (!) sales before you get over about 80 to a 100 images in your portfolio. And 2-3-4 months after submitting. I don't want to discourage you or anybody from this, but it takes serious effort and "investment" (not so much in the financial sense, but) in terms of time, energy and patience before you get results. The best of luck to you and welcome here!

9 hours ago, Istvan Balogh said:

It is not unusual not to get any (!) sales before you get over about 80 to a 100 images in your portfolio. And 2-3-4 months after submitting. I don't want to discourage you or anybody from this, but it takes serious effort and "investment" (not so much in the financial sense, but) in terms of time, energy and patience before you get results. The best of luck to you and welcome here!

Yes you are right! i know how it work. My previous freelance profile took 1 year to get considered. SO i think i can have that much patience. The thing which is important to be more creative and hardworking because the com,petition is huge. Thanks for your suggestions. It's really helpful.

54 minutes ago, designerdivyagoyal said:

Yes you are right! i know how it work. My previous freelance profile took 1 year to get considered. SO i think i can have that much patience. The thing which is important to be more creative and hardworking because the com,petition is huge. Thanks for your suggestions. It's really helpful.

One other thing. I see you have some "time sensitive" or "holiday-related" vectors. For those to be considered and have a chance to be downloaded they should be uploaded about 4 months before the event. For example Christmas-related images should be up by around September. There is a reason for it, but I don't want to bore you with it. Timing is discussed at other threads extensively.

On 2/13/2020 at 5:23 PM, designerdivyagoyal said:

Hello,

Did you design the vector elements in this image yourself or did you stack clipart to make it? The reason I am asking is that this and the other vector images in your port look like they have elements from other designers...Am I wrong?

stock-photo-yoga-traditional-background-workout-for-woman-inspiration-1624803883.jpg

1 hour ago, Istvan Balogh said:

One other thing. I see you have some "time sensitive" or "holiday-related" vectors. For those to be considered and have a chance to be downloaded they should be uploaded about 4 months before the event. For example Christmas-related images should be up by around September. There is a reason for it, but I don't want to bore you with it. Timing is discussed at other threads extensively.

Ohhk... i do not know abut that...please can you share the links where i can get more info about it?

40 minutes ago, Brady Barrineau said:

Did you design the vector elements in this image yourself or did you stack clipart to make it? The reason I am asking is that this and the other vector images in your port look like they have elements from other designers...Am I wrong?

stock-photo-yoga-traditional-background-workout-for-woman-inspiration-1624803883.jpg

No, I have created them, i can show the source files also. But you can say that they are not so unique. The images i created are not so great. but will do better now.
I want to know why are you asking this? because my impression is that the SS will not approved my image if they are copied from other website?