On 2/10/2020 at 11:28 PM, Moredoc said:

Hello, newbie here, after I uploaded some photos to SS, I can't find them on my PC anywhere. I would like to re-edit some of them and resubmit, but they seem to be gone. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? thanks

Maybe you just don't remember the exact file names you submitted. You can read back the names from the accepted photos in SS' Catalog Manager and search for those exact names in your hard drive or storage. One thing for sure, you can't ask SS to let you download your files. It doesn't work that way. Good luck. Also a backup is always a good idea, but I don't wanna sound like a "smarta$$", so skip this last part of my note.

@Istvan Balogh  I was thinking more about the commercial viability of said image with said spelling error. But as mentioned, I don't know how they spell that in other countries. Kind of like the difference between theater and theatre. Both (in that instance) are correct depending on what country you are in :) 

22 minutes ago, Sheila Fitzgerald said:

@Istvan Balogh  I was thinking more about the commercial viability of said image with said spelling error. But as mentioned, I don't know how they spell that in other countries. Kind of like the difference between theater and theatre. Both (in that instance) are correct depending on what country you are in :) 

Absolutely! I often have the dilemma of how to spell color/colour, neighborhood/neighbourhood, etc for keywords. I mostly stick to the American (US) version, considering that Shutterstock is a US company, though visitors and buyers come from all over the World. So no guarantee that buyers also use American spelling.