Anna Shutterstock

We are currently experiencing issues with tax form downloads

Earlier today we released 1099 tax forms for US-based contributors who have received payments in 2019. Unfortunately we are currently experiencing an issue that is preventing those 1099 tax forms from successfully downloading. We are actively working on resolving this problem and we apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

We thank you for your patience and ask that you attempt to download the form again at a later time. We will update this thread once we have a resolution in place.

1 hour ago, Rudy Umans said:

Thank you Anna.

The download worked fine for me this morning. No problems.

Same for me yesterday. 

Now I just need to pull all my other tax info together.

Glad to see that some of you were able to download forms successfully. Our tech team has now resolved the issue affecting tax form downloads fully and there should be no further issues with downloading your 1099 forms. We once again apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you all for your patience.

One question

I tried to fill out a form at the tax center. One question is not clear to me. 
He asks me:
Are NOT connected with the conduct of trade or business within the U.S
I don't know what to answer. Because I sell 
T-shirt illustrations on one site that is in the u.s.
is this related to the question from the tax center?
I'm not from u.s. 😖

Where are we supposed to find the 1099? If I go to Tax Center it shows a W-9 that doesn't have any of the information I need to fill out my taxes. It doesn't show payment amount, full name of the company, company address, etc...

edit: nm, found it. You should really put a link to it in the Tax Center though...

On 1/31/2020 at 12:28 AM, Anna Shutterstock said:

Earlier today we released 1099 tax forms for US-based contributors who have received payments in 2019

- I am not US based

- I now see a link on the top of my contributor area informing me that "Your Tax Forms for the 2019 tax year are ready"

- I am unable to download anything, get an error

This is confusing to say the least

9 minutes ago, Ackab Photography said:

- I am not US based

- I now see a link on the top of my contributor area informing me that "Your Tax Forms for the 2019 tax year are ready"

- I am unable to download anything, get an error

This is confusing to say the least

same

22 minutes ago, Ackab Photography said:

@Anna Shutterstock can you please confirm that this form is only to be used by US based contributors. Download now works but not sure what I should do with this document. 

For non-us-based there is the 1042=S form, which is now available

I tried downloading my form and it says "We were unable to retrieve your tax forms, please try again later."

Is this my problem? Or is this SS site issue. Please confirm.

16 minutes ago, Leremy said:

I tried downloading my form and it says "We were unable to retrieve your tax forms, please try again later."

Is this my problem? Or is this SS site issue. Please confirm.

You are not alone, same here, and the best part is my payment from February is stucked

Hello,

Can someone please explain this to me, since I'm not experienced with US tax system:

As a foreigner I downloaded the tax form 1042-S, I expect this is for my information only and the Shutterstock did what was required with the IRS? Or does it expect some action on my part?

Thanks in advance

On 3/5/2020 at 2:54 AM, Eric Crudup said:

Where are we supposed to find the 1099? If I go to Tax Center it shows a W-9 that doesn't have any of the information I need to fill out my taxes. It doesn't show payment amount, full name of the company, company address, etc...

edit: nm, found it. You should really put a link to it in the Tax Center though...

Where do I find 1099? I've been looking for a half hour??

Thank you