Pick better image

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well this one is harder... I think I prefer the second one but I don't really know why...

I like the second image, more context, and love the leading lines of the road/rail/buildings  

#1. Not cropped as tight and shot from a better angle.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, iFocus said:

The first image -to me- literally spells action. Could be a war film or any other scenario involving a plane chasin an other.. #1 is the winner!

BANGKOK, THAILAND - OCTOBER 27, 2018: "Your Dog", of Japanese artist Yoshitomo Nara exhibited during Bangkok Art Biennale 2018 on October 27, 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand.

BANGKOK, THAILAND - OCTOBER 27, 2018: Art exhibition of Japanese artist Yoshitomo Nara and South Korean artist Choi Jeong Hwa during Bangkok Art Biennale 2018 on October 27, 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand.

#2 for me.  The dog facing to the left of the frame leads the eye into the frame, and it looks like the dog is looking at the fruit sculpture in the distance.  

• 10 months later...

I prefer the second one because of the composition, the flower and the tower goes in the same direction. I like the balance of the flower in focus with the blurry background, but the bike is a bit of a distraction though. 

1) stock-photo-montreal-canada-march-beauti

2) stock-photo-montreal-canada-march-beauti

The rules are simple:
1.Take a look at two images posted in previous post
2.Pick better image, make a short explanation why you think one image is better than another
3.Post two images preferably of similar content for next person

• 4 months later...