Rehan For Support

Account disabled for no reason - No reply from support

Hello Sir

I hope anyone of the support staff is reading this because my problem is going to get me desperate. ☹️

My Shutterstock account has been disabled without any notice. I build a Black and white quotes Portfolio and in my account $40 USD

Last two days, I tried to login into my account but got a message, that the combination of username & password doesn't match. So I tried the "forgot password" function and got the message, that my account has been disabled. Then I used the contact form to report the issue, I wrote in English, but I haven't got any response.

I hope anyone can help me.

Note: (This is my Second account). Only For Shutterstock Contributor Support. Because I can't login to an Previous account. 
Please tell me how to contact
Contributor Support 

I want to get my account back & I want to get my money $40.
If not possible, please, back my all upto 1800 work.
My Account Reg on sardaradnan655@gmail.com

Screenshot_3.png

Hello.
I write from my wife's account. I have a similar situation. My account " fedorukserhii@gmail.com " was also disabled without notification. No one from the help center answers. I have 2,600 photos and about $ 50 left in my account. Please help me too. I don't know where else to ask for help.

e4rtgq3.JPG

On 3/30/2020 at 12:17 PM, Yulya Fedoruk said:

Hello.
I write from my wife's account. I have a similar situation. My account " fedorukserhii@gmail.com " was also disabled without notification. No one from the help center answers. I have 2,600 photos and about $ 50 left in my account. Please help me too. I don't know where else to ask for help.

e4rtgq3.JPG

If you and your wife both have SS accounts the IP address will be the same even if you are using different computers through a WIFI router. SS checks for accounts coming from same IP addresses and according to SS guidelines you cannot have two SS accounts under different names. Maybe this is the reason one of the accounts has been disabled.

Just now, Studio 2 said:

Is that definite? I have one and my husband does too. We work from separate computers. If you are sure one may need to go. 

Debbie, I know they sometimes check for IP addresses just don't know how often or how they do it. I honestly don't know if that is the Real problem but I have heard of multiple accounts from the same IP address being deleted.

7 minutes ago, Studio 2 said:

Ok. Thanks. Good to know. I will do some investigation tomorrow and make a decision. One of our accounts may have to go and it's not mine 😁

Maybe start a thread and see how other contributors (members of the same household with SS accounts) have dealt with this as I cannot give any advice on this.

30 minutes ago, Studio 2 said:

Ok. Thanks. Good to know. I will do some investigation tomorrow and make a decision. One of our accounts may have to go and it's not mine 😁

@Adrian Grosu was in the same situation with his wife/girlfriend, you could ask him about this.

https://forums.submit.shutterstock.com/topic/99630-7-years-hard-work-130-pages-andyour-account-has-been-terminated/?do=findComment&comment=1825216

21 minutes ago, Whiteaster said:

Indeed. My girlfriend had her portfolio deactivated in January, without explanations. It was reactivated after she wrote to support. After a week or so, they deactivated mine, again without any explanation. Again wrote to support, they reactivated it, this time with apologies. We have our own workstations each, but of course we are sharing the same IP, we are living in the same house. There were no words from them about sharing the IP though, so it was only my assumption that it might be a problem.

In normal times I wouldn't be worry at all, my girlfriend's portfolio is much smaller and is clearly different from mine. But these are not normal times... A word from SS about sharing IPs would be extremely useful.

20 hours ago, MJD Graphics said:

Debbie, I know they sometimes check for IP addresses just don't know how often or how they do it. I honestly don't know if that is the Real problem but I have heard of multiple accounts from the same IP address being deleted.

Also since we don't know and just shooting in the dark, trying to use the same Paypal (or other electronic account) will also trigger closing. Someone way back, shared a camera and had both their accounts closed. While IP address comes to the top of the list, that isn't the only possibility.

Unfortunately many of these one post members never come back to inform us of the resolution or what caused the problem. @Yulya Fedoruk please come back and tell the forum what happened and why?

Sir My Friend's account has been disabled with copyright issues but i cannot see any images for which I have been claimed with copyright issues. The Email is as belowScreenshot_2020-08-12-03-01-28-91.thumb.png.a0e9b2e2bd8043bcfdf8b3ec7baffa90.png

The links in link for refrence are as below... 

https://www.google.com/search?q=shutterstock+1780165817

https://www.google.com/search?q=shutterstock+1780165808

https://www.google.com/search?q=shutterstock+1780165805

The shutterstock contributor care team is only asking about proofs of Images being mine.

But for which images  he is Supposed to send them proofs? 

His portfolio has whooping 15000+images a 3 years of toil...

He has 100+$ in my account. I think I deserve my account back

Or at least the images for which there is copyright claim on me..

Please anyone help me...