Jeff De

Improvements to the Contributor Portfolio Page!

36 minutes ago, Whiteaster said:

Navigation by page number is not working (again). It is only possible by "next page" but I can't jump to an older/newer page by typing the number in.

I mean this one at the top of the portfolio :

527619246_pagenumber.jpg.4424eb8b1ef1cf2fc903c67f5c12b23c.jpg

@Kate Shutterstock could you please ask the guys to fix it. Thank you.

I never knew that was even an option before. So many hidden functions. Sometimes I feel like I need a users manual to figure out what all is there.

11 hours ago, Sheila Fitzgerald said:

I never knew that was even an option before. So many hidden functions. Sometimes I feel like I need a users manual to figure out what all is there.

That is not a SS function, it is a page element used by most blogs, websites, agencies......

I can't believe you never wanted to see someone's (or your) first images.

At this moment a buyer coming to your port, can see your last images or the "top performers" mix but what if he wants to see your oldest images or something in the middle? Will he go through all pages one by one in a port of, say 10k images?

On 1/28/2020 at 11:22 PM, Whiteaster said:

Navigation by page number is not working (again). It is only possible by "next page" but I can't jump to an older/newer page by typing the number in.

I mean this one at the top of the portfolio :

527619246_pagenumber.jpg.4424eb8b1ef1cf2fc903c67f5c12b23c.jpg

@Kate Shutterstock could you please ask the guys to fix it. Thank you.

It is working again, thank you.

@Kate Shutterstock @Jeff De

Hello i would like to address something that is really important in these hard times

I think that you should let similar images slide for this time period since we cant go out and have new photo shooting with this Corona virus i really think that you would help us with allowing us to post some of our older photos that are maybe a bit similar with what we have but with new retouch techniques