Jeff De

Improvements to the Contributor Portfolio Page!

17 hours ago, Sari ONeal said:

Yes Kate, but some videos that are in the sets are NOT in the collections - I made a separate thread about it in the tech issues. It looks like most if not all collections are missing at least one video that's included in the original set. Not sure how and why this happens.

Thanks Sari! Our team is looking into this now.

@Kate Shutterstock I see one issue on new MAP. Dots of Europe , South America and Africa are in the wrong place. One of my sale in Brasil showing dot on the ocean, sale in Rome have dot somewhare in Asia, Australia on the ocean.. etc. Looks like the map is positioned too much to the left side.

Opera Zdjęcie_2019-12-12_195156_submit.shutterstock.com.png

44 minutes ago, C and L Perry said:

Frank11: When I click your my image portfolio it shows the photos stretched from side to side, all out of proportion. You don't have that problem? I wonder why i do? 

When I look at his port and yours they look ok to me, no stretching.

3 hours ago, otsphoto said:

But what is the purpose of a map? In this case it can be totally gone, it doesn't serve any purpose whatsoever. 

The map is a nice toy but I agree, now that we have the list, the map is kinda useless.

I just had several (many) downloads from the same buyer (city/country) and the map shows a single dot for all of them with the thumbnail of the last download from the series. Without the list, I could not see those downloads on the map.

I would also like to see sorting images by number of downloads in top performers, not just by income.

38 minutes ago, Whiteaster said:

I would also like to see sorting images by number of downloads in top performers, not just by income.

Yes, me too, and also sort by upload date, in order to see how new content is being sold

On 12/5/2019 at 11:37 AM, Tatiana Kasyanova said:

It would be convenient for me (like a Customer!) If you would return the possibility of subscribing (followers) to the authors!

1 million pluses! We have a great portfolios, social media links, bio and no subscribe button. Ridiculous.

Is it possible to add multiple files to a set without having to select the files one by one?

Say I do a search for the keyword 'bird' in my portfolio and I'd like to create a set with all the bird files by adding all the search results to a set, can I select all the files in one go? Or a complete search result page?

3 hours ago, Sjoerd van der Wal said:

Is it possible to add multiple files to a set without having to select the files one by one?

Say I do a search for the keyword 'bird' in my portfolio and I'd like to create a set with all the bird files by adding all the search results to a set, can I select all the files in one go? Or a complete search result page?

22 minutes ago, 1000 Words Photos said:

When it comes to sets it is pitty that we can not multi select photos to add to sets. If i take 100 photos of a event i must click on them on by one to select them. Will there be a feature to select them all in one go?

@Sjoerd van der Wal and @1000 Words Photos, you can add all images from a search result or from anywhere else (like newest) at once by selecting them (tick the small box top-right) in catalog manager, select firs image, hold "shift" and select last image. Then choose the set you want to place them in. If there are a few you don't want to include, press "ctrl" and deselect those. It was always possible, last I did this was yesterday.

Is this what you were asking for?

24 minutes ago, Whiteaster said:

@Sjoerd van der Wal and @1000 Words Photos, you can add all images from a search result or from anywhere else (like newest) at once by selecting them (tick the small box top-right) in catalog manager, select firs image, hold "shift" and select last image. Then choose the set you want to place them in. If there are a few you don't want to include, press "ctrl" and deselect those. It was always possible, last I did this was yesterday.

You are amazing. Thank you a lot

2 hours ago, Whiteaster said:

Great! Thanks. I tried it before, but I guess I didn't click on the right place. Now it works. Thank you!