54 minutes ago, paula french said:

A minor glitch - the map doesn't appear to be updating - my last 3 sales are not showing - wish it was because they were SOD (as I know they don't always show), but they're just subs.  Anyone else noticed this?

No big deal, but thought I'd mention it ;o)

I have no problems with the map but the site is very slow and video upload doesn't work for me at the moment.

1 minute ago, paula french said:

More worrying is that approved images are not showing in my port - I know this can take up to 3 days, but they normally show up before that !

I wonder if they're doing a whole website overhaul or update....mine generally seem to appear within 48 hours at the moment and my map worked for the first time about an hour ago, let's see if that's fixed now!

9 minutes ago, Roxane 134 said:

I wonder if they're doing a whole website overhaul or update....mine generally seem to appear within 48 hours at the moment and my map worked for the first time about an hour ago, let's see if that's fixed now!

I recall Jeff mentioning that Shutterstock is working on a new map experience and that we could till then have some smaller issues.

Can Jeffde let us know if this Map update will bring back the Map for Footage clips?

It would be great to be able to see where the clips are purchased as I have to pay 30% withholdings on every clip sold in the USA, which I don't find out until the following month.

On 11/12/2019 at 10:55 AM, paula french said:

A minor glitch - the map doesn't appear to be updating - my last 3 sales are not showing - wish it was because they were SOD (as I know they don't always show), but they're just subs.  Anyone else noticed this?

No big deal, but thought I'd mention it ;o)

And even when I get a review in minutes, it's taking longer than before to show in my portfolio. Like a day, which is longer than usual for me. I'm assume/guess map updating is along the same lines, meaning, server updates are slow or less frequent now.

18 minutes ago, HodagMedia said:

And even when I get a review in minutes, it's taking longer than before to show in my portfolio. Like a day, which is longer than usual for me. I'm assume/guess map updating is along the same lines, meaning, server updates are slow or less frequent now.

At least the photos are eventually showing up. We were advised to resubmit already accepted video clips that are stuck with empty thumbnails in the review queue 😿

15 hours ago, Sheila Fitzgerald said:

At least the photos are eventually showing up. We were advised to resubmit already accepted video clips that are stuck with empty thumbnails in the review queue 😿

Oh I forgot, videos are more of an issue than photos. I stopped trying to upload video because I have such nasty, terrible, unreliable, slow... and a bunch more negative words, for crappy High Speed Internet that's 1Mbps and too expensive. These people get subsidies for rural internet and claim they provide it. They don't!

OK end of the rant. 😉 Yes video is different and takes longer, I forgot. Maybe it's that upgrade and map thing and we'll all be "excited" about the news. Because bartcrap.gif