Introducing Forum Reactions!

We're excited to introduce a new feature to the Shutterstock Contributor Forums - Reactions!

Reactions award reputation points to the contributor who posted a topic or reply. Each reaction can increase or decrease the contributor's reputation points total (or leave it unchanged).

Reputation points serve only to help others to see the overall community reaction to a contributor's reply or topic. Please try out this feature and let us know your feedback.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're excited to introduce a new feature to the Shutterstock Contributor Forums - Reactions! Reactions award reputation points to the contributor who posted a topic or reply. Each reaction can in

I see blood, tears and alcoholism....

@Jeffde1 Is this not abuse of the Forum Reaction feature?   @Forum Mihai and @Mihai_Andritoiu are the same person. Both logged in a few minutes apart. @Mihai_Andritoiu li

Posted Images

4 hours ago, jeffde said:

We're excited to introduce a new feature to the Shutterstock Contributor Forums - Reactions!

Reactions award reputation points to the contributor who posted a topic or reply. Each reaction can increase or decrease the contributor's reputation points total (or leave it unchanged).

Reputation points serve only to help others to see the overall community reaction to a contributor's reply or topic. Please try out this feature and let us know your feedback.

Jeff, could this be abused by people who will "downvote" every post /reply by a person they don't like?

I just never understood everything having to be a popularity contest, and the behaviors that brings out of people.

On the other hand, if it's just an experiment, I guess we'll see what happens, huh?