Jump to content

Threatening me

Recommended Posts

I would contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau for advice.

If you feel harassed or threatened by the agency,  another option is to phone the police 101 service.  They may be able to help.

If debt collectors turn up to your house,  under no circumstances let them in to your property.  Call the police.  Debt collectors have no rights to enter your property without permission.

Hope it gets sorted

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...