Category 1 gone from my old (earlier) images!

Hello All,

I  am not sure if it is important but you should check your port that Category 1  gone from my earlier images.I am try update titles and tags my time is quite! And i saw many my images not has a category 1 just have Category 2.Does it have an effect on sales and where showing my old images,i do not know.Did anyone notice this?

I am sorry if someone write about this subject before that i miss.

Thanks.

category.jpg

8 hours ago, Gulsen Ozcan said:

Hello All,

I  am not sure if it is important but you should check your port that Category 1  gone from my earlier images.I am try update titles and tags my time is quite! And i saw many my images not has a category 1 just have Category 2.Does it have an effect on sales and where showing my old images,i do not know.Did anyone notice this?

I am sorry if someone write about this subject before that i miss.

Thanks.

category.jpg

This is probably from a while back when they only had one category. They then changed it back to two, which will leave images submitted during that time with just the one category field filled in now. 

On 10/22/2019 at 11:07 AM, Linda Bestwick said:

This is probably from a while back when they only had one category. They then changed it back to two, which will leave images submitted during that time with just the one category field filled in now. 

Yes,i think so,i am remember it.Now,i must fill all again one one.Thank you so much and i am sorry too late back.

I wish you plenty of gains,have a great new week there.

Gulsen

16 minutes ago, Maurice James Dawson said:

@jeffde would this be causing a problem in the database? I see in the screenshots above that Category 1 is empty while it is a compulsory field, the 2nd category is optional.

Hope,you can get an answer but this is about my old images not new.I am fix at odd times group group and hope i can finish all.Not sure but i think there is more than 500 images has not first category!

Thank you

8 minutes ago, Gulsen Ozcan said:

Hope,you can get an answer but this is about my old images not new.I am fix at odd times group group and hope i can finish all.Not sure but i think there is more than 500 images has not first category!

Thank you

Gulsen, I'm not sure about this but having worked in the IT branch for 25 years I'm thinking there is a problem here. It might only be effecting older images but it shouldn't if the IT guys have done there job right. It might also be effecting a lot of people because how many of go back into the catalog manager to check or re-edit images, I know I don't.

3 minutes ago, Maurice James Dawson said:

Gulsen, I'm not sure about this but having worked in the IT branch for 25 years I'm thinking there is a problem here. It might only be effecting older images but it shouldn't if the IT guys have done there job right. 

Me,eighter ! i am not sure,i asked my friend he had check his port and said normal not problem.I was selected double category food and holiday and first gone,empty! about my begining images.

I agree about right job!