What is what: Sub; SOD; ODD; EL; Clip Pack; Cart

Greetings to all from the community of contributors to Shutterstock!

I'm new on Shutterstock and recently started reading posts on forums. There are a few abbreviations that I don't understand and haven't found information on what it is. I would be very grateful if someone would decipher these concepts or give a link where I can read about them.

Here they are: Sub; SOD; ODD; EL; Clip Pack; Cart

I understand that it is a classification for which the license is purchased your job. But still what is what.

I think this information will be useful for other beginners to better navigate. In advance I say thank you very much!

Sub: Subscription
SOD: Single and Others
EL: Extended Licence

These are just different types of deals Shutterstock offers to their customers and you get paid differently for them. A Sub for example is an image sold through a subscription deal the customer has where he pays a fixed amount each month and can download a number of images without any additional charges. You get $0.25 for a sub sale till you reach overall earnings of $500. Then you get $0.33 and the amount rises a bit with each earning tire you reach. Single and Others are all kind of other "special deals" Shutterstock has, like deals with facebook, Wix and other sites. They don't share the details with us, so often we also don't know much. Earnings for SIngle and Others can vary a lot, but are usually in the range of $0.25-$3.
Extended licences are licences that allow customers to use images for things the other licenses don't allow them to, like prints of over half a million copies for example.The earnings for these can vary from just a couple of $ to 3digit numbers.

Clip packs and cart are no abbreviations, but exactly what they mean: A clip pack is a pack of video clips and a cart is a customer's shopping cart.

23 minutes ago, Firn said:

Sub: Subscription
SOD: Single and Others
EL: Extended Licence

These are just different types of deals Shutterstock offers to their customers and you get paid differently for them. A Sub for example is an image sold through a subscription deal the customer has where he pays a fixed amount each month and can download a number of images without any additional charges. You get $0.25 for a sub sale till you reach overall earnings of $500. Then you get $0.33 and the amount rises a bit with each earning tire you reach. Single and Others are all kind of other "special deals" Shutterstock has, like deals with facebook, Wix and other sites. They don't share the details with us, so often we also don't know much. Earnings for SIngle and Others can vary a lot, but are usually in the range of $0.25-$3.
Extended licences are licences that allow customers to use images for things the other licenses don't allow them to, like prints of over half a million copies for example.The earnings for these can vary from just a couple of $ to 3digit numbers.

Clip packs and cart are no abbreviations, but exactly what they mean: A clip pack is a pack of video clips and a cart is a customer's shopping cart.

Thank you very much for your detailed answer! All very well and clearly explained. Have a good day and good luck in work on SS!