Another shameless thief that brags with stolen images in the show and tell

Just wonder how long they think they can get away with this......series appeared in Guardian Weekend June 3rd! Should be easy to contact the original artists in UK and get them to send a DMCA.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/81103281/Ilka-Franz-for-Guardian-Weekend?tracking_source=search|-day weekend

Edit: I see that math313 has stolen the whole series as there are 4 in the port belonging to Ilka & Franz of London. Whole port is therefore sus.

They've been going for a few years at SS and have 3200 images in their port. Wonder how many have been nicked (these guys are usually serial fraudsters).

NickyPiccy180 2019-08-05, 10_25_46.jpg

This is part of why I took my portfolio down from here.  I can't believe that these thieves are getting such huge portfolios of such obviously stolen images without the cooperation of Shutterstock.  I don't think it's good for my career to be associated with that kind of behavior.

14 minutes ago, oleschwander said:

Great. Maybe it can wake up someone at SS. But with exactly those images it can be difficult to see if they are stolen.

There can be no doubt whatsoever about their 4 images.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/81103281/Ilka-Franz-for-Guardian-Weekend?tracking_source=search|-day weekend

Couldn't screen capture all 4 but here's 3. Fourth one is lower on the first page.

NickyPiccy185 2019-08-05, 14_37_56A.jpg

22 minutes ago, Darla Hallmark said:

This is part of why I took my portfolio down from here.  I can't believe that these thieves are getting such huge portfolios of such obviously stolen images without the cooperation of Shutterstock.  I don't think it's good for my career to be associated with that kind of behavior.

I'll let mine bleed to death...still provides pocket money+.😉

Mind you, I noticed something today at Ade on their 10 best-sellers of the week (click on 'Insights'). There was a guy there with only 100+ sales and when I looked at his port there were a couple of 'anomalies'. He had a 35mm film roll on which was clearly visible the text 'Portra 400 36exp' which is a Kodak trade mark. The description was 'Box on a black background' whilst the background was pink-beige and the keywords were a total nonsense...except for 'film'.

Looking further at their port, there were a couple of other things which were incorrectly described but the one that's gonna hang 'em is a pic of Rochdale Community fire station which is a Wiki MediaCommons image and on Unsplash.

Goes to show that their review process isn't really up to scratch when they clearly let a pic of a trade-maked film roll and crappy description through!

NickyPiccy184 2019-08-05, 12_39_03.jpg

Just now, Darla Hallmark said:

This is part of why I took my portfolio down from here.

Sucks that you took your port down from here. 

1 minute ago, Darla Hallmark said:

I can't believe that these thieves are getting such huge portfolios of such obviously stolen images without the cooperation of Shutterstock.  

I think we can say that these low lifes did have the cooperation of Shutterstock. SS allowed the stolen images to be added to the collection and then, in many cases, seriously delayed taking action against this kind of behaviour.

5 minutes ago, jeffde said:

This post was made at 2am eastern. We don’t come to work until 8, 9am eastern. 

Deep in the heart of a Candian Metropolis a man stirs. But this isn't any man. No. This is ....... Shutterstock Man. Able to beat anyone at office Jenga. Able to leap to many conclusions in a single bound. Faster than a speeding tea trolly those danishes aren't going to eat themselves. Disguised as a simple office clerk Shutterstock Man hides among you. Ready at a moments notice to leap into action ... action .... action .... 

.... he arrives late to the office. It was maybe 8 or 9 he wasn't sure - no one had put new batteries in the office clock. A quick glance at the forum pages alerted him to trouble. Damn! He hadn't even let the chocolate sprinkles one touch his lips yet. Jeeze. Well this wasn't happening on his watch. No. He runs over to a large artificial aspidistra in the corner of the office. Takes a quick look round.  No one was watching. Quickly he rips off his size 34 shoes and tosses them to the side. It was come to work as a clown day. Damn these braces 😠. Eventually he emerges Shutterstock Man .... he announces in a TV commercial voice 5 octaves deeper than his own. The ladies gasp and one guy called Fabian screams. Danishes scatter the floor as office workers cheer in awe 😃

And with that he logs on. Glances at his phone time and ... pffffff .... guys ... I got this 😌