On 7/24/2019 at 7:51 AM, design_buzz said:

I got a notifications in my apps for new sell 1 hour ago but in my account there on cents are add. How long time need to add cents?

If you mean you got a notifiction to say you had a sale but no money was showing then give it a few minutes. Although you say it was an hour ago. If there is still a problem repost this in technical issues section which can be found here ...

https://forums.submit.shutterstock.com/forum/17-technical-issues/

45 minutes ago, njene said:

Amazing how contributers can find stolen images, but SS with all their resources has a problem.

even worse, when images are shown to be stolen, the reaction of SS in removing them is slow at best, or even tolerant of portfolios that have obviously lots of other stolen images.

Wait a minute.  I am new to Shutterstock and this is the first I have heard of this.  How many times has this happened?  Also, how do you tell if your image has been stolen?  Thanks again.  Like I said I am new to this.

9 hours ago, DShockley said:

Wait a minute.  I am new to Shutterstock and this is the first I have heard of this.  How many times has this happened?  Also, how do you tell if your image has been stolen?  Thanks again.  Like I said I am new to this.

I'm presuming they clicked on an image and the "similar images" show up below it then "more images by this contributor" below that. If the similar images are pretty much the same exact image, you can click on those to see who the author is. Presumably, whom ever has the lowest image ID number is the original author. That's how I would figure it anyway. I could be wrong.

On 7/24/2019 at 1:51 AM, design_buzz said:

I got a notifications in my apps for new sell 1 hour ago but in my account there on cents are add. How long time need to add cents?

Image ID Numbers
Which came first? Which came 74,417,529 uploads later? Something is wrong?

Have you uploaded the same someplace else, or are you somehow using the same source material?

I'm trying to be nice and polite in asking, because you have 60 images and the other person has 90,000. This looks kind of suspicious.