The New and Improved Keyword Tool is Here!

On 5/6/2019 at 02.28, Anna Shutterstock said:

Kami telah meluncurkan versi baru Alat Kata Kunci yang hidup langsung di halaman Kirim. Versi lama alat ini memaksa Anda bernavigasi dari konten Anda, tetapi alat baru ini menyimpan semuanya di satu tempat. Anda dapat menggunakan alat baru kami untuk mengedit konten yang Anda unggah, atau untuk menyalin kata kunci untuk menempel di mana saja di luar Shutterstock, seperti Lightroom, Bridge, atau platform atau aplikasi lainnya.

Silakan lihat Alat Portofolio: artikel Alat Saran Kata Kunci untuk mempelajari lebih lanjut tentang fitur yang berguna ini!

Saya telah mencobanya dan itu sangat membantu, terimakasih shutterstock

• 2 weeks later...

Really don't like this tool at all - I want to, and I keep trying, but every time I do I'm disappointed. 

I select my images, and I'm given the most relevant keywords in a box of maybe 30 and I add these to my selection, then I add the less relevant keywords, and they are added to the top of the list rather than the bottom? This makes no sense.

Please add these to the bottom or provide a method to reorder the keywords. 

The old tool gave the most relevant keywords first and then added additional selections to the bottom, but you have now disabled this tool and given us a replacement that doesn't work as well. Please resolve this. 

8 hours ago, Jane Rix said:

Really don't like this tool at all - I want to, and I keep trying, but every time I do I'm disappointed. 

I select my images, and I'm given the most relevant keywords in a box of maybe 30 and I add these to my selection, then I add the less relevant keywords, and they are added to the top of the list rather than the bottom? This makes no sense.

Please add these to the bottom or provide a method to reorder the keywords. 

The old tool gave the most relevant keywords first and then added additional selections to the bottom, but you have now disabled this tool and given us a replacement that doesn't work as well. Please resolve this. 

Hey Jane, two quick things that I think will help!

first, as customers download content globally, the keywords reorder based on customer search terms that lead to downloads.

second, keywords are set in alphabetical order when content is published to shutterstock, so the order on submission doesn't matter. 

basically, the system takes care of keyboard and keyword combination priority for you based on how popular the terms are!

2 hours ago, jeffde said:

Hey Jane, two quick things that I think will help!

first, as customers download content globally, the keywords reorder based on customer search terms that lead to downloads.

second, keywords are set in alphabetical order when content is published to shutterstock, so the order on submission doesn't matter. 

basically, the system takes care of keyboard and keyword combination priority for you based on how popular the terms are!

Hi Jeff, and thanks for chiming in.

However like many, I don’t just upload to Shutterstock, and I keyword in advance with a priority order. The old Shutterstock tool did this very nicely but, unfortunately, the new tool is of no use to me. 

Hi, this is a cry for help. I have used the old keyword tool for years but I cannot get the new one to work. I select a photo that I want to upload, go to the keyword tool, select a keyword to retrieve photos but nothing displays, no matter how general the keyword. I then get the message to select 3 photos but there is nothing displayed to select from. Is there special software requirements or security issues that I am not aware of? Please help

• 2 weeks later...

@Anna Shutterstock  if you guys are still looking at it, one of the big issue with the tool is that it will give you a bunch of picture from the same set of images by one contributor.  I just did one and 50 images were from same shoot, that did not match what i wanted, so it was hard to find 3.  And if I went more specific, i only got 2 images and the tool doesn't work then

• 4 weeks later...