I cannot upload certain EPS documents. For example, "hoodie mockup Black 1" has a required minimum of 4 megapixels (artboard = 2000px x 2000px), which amounts to a file of over 100 megabytes (118 megabytes, to be exact). I then reduced the size of the file "hoodie mockup Black 1B-01" (even though I knew it would be useless, I did it to make a point) to 3,6 megapixels (artboard = 1300px x 1300px). That ended up a file with less than 100 megabytes total (91,9 megabytes), which allowed me to surpass the first step. But, in the final step, the upload is denied, being less than the required 4 megapixels (please see photos attached).

Another situation is that I want to upload a file with specific frame measures (A4, A5, A6, 5x6 in…) in the EPS file, which of course results in a small design within an artboard of 2000px x 2000px (please see photos attached).

So, I would like to know how can I send such files? Furthermore, I would like to leave the suggestion that, although this new feature is good, reducing the time for uploading, as you can well verify, it is not totally efficient. I would like to suggest keeping this functionality, but with the possibility of, if a EPS and JPEG with the same name are uploaded simultaneously, the review program would give preference to the JPEG file for “preview”, generating an “alert” for the reviewer, to ensure correct matching previews. What I mean is, hold the current procedure, but insert the possibility of using the “old method” for uploading certain EPS files.

Best,

Pedro Alexandre Teixeira

issue Shutter-01.png

The Issues are:-

If you have a complected illustration/design with the pasteboard having to be 4 MP then the files come out at way over 100 MB, if you then reduce the image within this size to under 100 MB, but keep a outline for the 4 MP then the image size is ridiculously small.

1. The upload time is crazy for 100 MB file, goodness knows what it will be in India or South America for a buyer downloading.

2. Pixel, perfect Icons are no longer Pixel Perfect.

3. The rasterisation process is inconsistent and produces a bad JPEG image.

4. Vector workflow is now disrupted, every illustration/design now needs to be upsized to the new sizing criteria.

This takes time having to work out the final pasteboard size and resizing the file.

Many illustrations/designs are now not able to uploaded.

5. Light and Transparency effects are virtually redundant, this is limiting creativity and saleability.

8 hours ago, Fenton one said:

The Issues are:-

If you have a complected illustration/design with the pasteboard having to be 4 MP then the files come out at way over 100 MB, if you then reduce the image within this size to under 100 MB, but keep a outline for the 4 MP then the image size is ridiculously small.

1. The upload time is crazy for 100 MB file, goodness knows what it will be in India or South America for a buyer downloading.

2. Pixel, perfect Icons are no longer Pixel Perfect.

3. The rasterisation process is inconsistent and produces a bad JPEG image.

4. Vector workflow is now disrupted, every illustration/design now needs to be upsized to the new sizing criteria.

This takes time having to work out the final pasteboard size and resizing the file.

Many illustrations/designs are now not able to uploaded.

5. Light and Transparency effects are virtually redundant, this is limiting creativity and saleability.

I agree