4500 images missing from the NOT YET SUBMITTED section

Hi!
This morning there was 6000 images in my NOT YET SUBMITTED queue. I had an employee working and the next thing we see is it dropped to 1500 unsubmitted images.

Question is, anyone knows what happened there? If they are gone for good, is there way I can have the list of all the content I have in my portfolio in order for me to reupload the images that were removed for I do not know what reason?

Thanks!

Thanks for the answer. I've been contributing since 2009 and never had this issue, I guess I got lucky. Where do they write that information?

Would be great that they simply put that line before our image submission queue, or that if images are about to be deleted, say 5 days before a red or orange tags pops-up saying the image will be deleted. Sad to learn it this way.

Any clue if there is a way to have a excel list of say the content submitted in 2019, that way I could find a way to locate the 4500 missing images, else it is just a mess to locate them ;-/

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2019 at 12:03 AM, Morphart Creation said:

Hi!
This morning there was 6000 images in my NOT YET SUBMITTED queue. I had an employee working and the next thing we see is it dropped to 1500 unsubmitted images.

Question is, anyone knows what happened there? If they are gone for good, is there way I can have the list of all the content I have in my portfolio in order for me to reupload the images that were removed for I do not know what reason?

Thanks!

How can you have that many unsubmitted?

1 hour ago, chyworks said:

Wow, you have a stunning collection of images. Are these archival artworks, Mophart Creation?

Does that mean now we can vectorise images for example the one below from old story books and submit them to SS?

1252601781_e2c6386ab3_o.thumb.jpg.c180e70bbf04f9547143bc8e626363e9.jpg

I don't know how @Morphart Creations does it. May be s/he could tell us?
SS don't take public domain images, which these will be, so we can't submit them. I can only think that MC has some sort of agreement with SS to upload them. https://www.shutterstock.com/contributorsupport/articles/en_US/kbat02/000006554?q=public+domain&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

This came up on another thread but I can't find it now.

• 2 years later...
Image submission seems to be difficult after the Corona 19 pandemic. 
This can be seen as repeated automatic deletion of images with the status of Not Submitted after the update. 
In my case, I updated three times and all were automatically deleted without reason for rejection. 
Is it because the number of inspectors in Shutterstock has decreased? It is doubtful when it will be possible to properly inspect it.