Shutterstock Has Made Uploading Vectors Easier Than Ever

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a great vector from Ecco. https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/big-collection-spring-summer-colorful-flowers-1301017918?src=pdxYEDqm-1P8UpFlOpwRWA-1-7 Here's the illustration ins

Posted Images

3 hours ago, snowwind said:

to me nothing works like before, this is very annoying. I use a normal artboard + Jpeg like the years before and tried uploading over and over. Doesn't work for me.

Hey snowwind,

We literally didn't change anything. Can you PM me about your submission rejection reason and any screenshots that may be helpful? I can look into it.

9 hours ago, Laurin Rinder said:

Credit where credit is due.....ALWAYS!

Кредит, где кредит должен..... ВСЕГДА! Is that correct?

It is not correct!

What exactly do you mean? Someone can get a credit on Time, in a certain place or for a certain purpose? 

You can use:

1) Кредит там, где он нужен... ВСЕГДА! - it is more about a purpose and a place

2) Кредит, где он нужен... ВСЕГДА! - it is also about a purpose but it sounds a bit strange like Commercials do to catch an attention.

3) Кредит там, где нужно... ВСЕГДА!

More complex sentence:

4) Кредит, где кредит полагается... ВСЕГДА! - it is the closest phrase

1,2,3 - mean that almost everybody can get a credit

4 - means that there are certain situations for getting a credit, not everybody can get it

12 hours ago, jeffde said:

Hey snowwind,

We literally didn't change anything. Can you PM me about your submission rejection reason and any screenshots that may be helpful? I can look into it.

I also think that there was a huge change. 

This https://www.shutterstock.com/contributorsupport/articles/en_US/kbat02/000012339?q=similar&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1 doesn't work as it should. Your review bot is gone mad and it doesn't play by your rules.  Massive rejections here.

17 minutes ago, AnastasiaOsipova said:

By the way, yes ... I also noticed this moment about the "very similar" images. For example, I make several variants of a portrait of a single animal, but the way of the image is different an75.jpg.817a238b86267f4fad6b60155565d99a.jpgd all options are in demand. I will give an example:

I am not an administrator but you can keep both versions, a colored and a B&W is allowed.

On a side note, if you are composing your forum text in a text editor, please do it in Notepad, than copy/paste it in the box here. This way we don't have to use the scroll bar when reading it.

Just now, Whiteaster said:

Я не администратор, но вы можете держать оба версии, окрашенные и B & W разрешено.

На стороне записки, если вы составляете свой форум текста в текстовом редакторе, пожалуйста, сделайте это в блокноте, чем копировать / вставить его в поле здесь. Таким образом, мы не должны использовать полосу прокрутки при чтении.

Thank. I insert the text through the translator. Sorry for the inconvenience ...

Dear Shutterstock team. If your strange desire (to provide a large-format vector to customers) is so great and irresistible, let your programmers learn how to automatically resize our small vector files. In this case buyers will be able to choose a large vector copies (if they really want it), by press the corresponding button. And please, do not begin to torment the vector artists: it is unpromising for your business.

On 4/19/2019 at 1:51 AM, oleskalashnik said:

Dear Shutterstock team. If your strange desire (to provide a large-format vector to customers) is so great and irresistible, let your programmers learn how to automatically resize our small vector files. In this case buyers will be able to choose a large vector copies (if they really want it), by press the corresponding button. And please, do not begin to torment the vector artists: it is unpromising for your business.

+1. The best choice

On 4/21/2019 at 1:27 PM, Eliricon said:

got error messages after eps upload, about accompanying jpg files. why? (after all, no more jpgs needed after 8.apr.19)

thanks

See the recommended post on top of the page. They postponed the changes so uploading is the same as before (.eps+.jpg)