Brady Barrineau

Thank you for rejecting this image

38 minutes ago, Brady Barrineau said:

Thank you for rejecting this photograph for obvious reasons.

Don't tell me you actually tried to add a picture to your port.
This one is like the rest of your images, lackluster with careless composition.
The only reason I commented on it is because you posted the picture.
You might think about joining a camera club or taking a correspondence course in photography.

34 minutes ago, Alexandre Rotenberg said:

This rejection annoyed me today.

Street video is tough to do I found out last weekend. Had half my clips turned down for the same reason
It's like you have to bring a crew with lights, umbrellas, reflectors and what not.
I like the image you have of the sleeper in your port.

6 minutes ago, Laura Kneedler said:

I got this one rejected because of under or over exposure this weekend.

IMG_6061-2

maybe you should try to remove the sunspots on the ground.

1 hour ago, Brady Barrineau said:

Thank you for rejecting this photograph for obvious reasons. Now please start looking at the OOF, poorly exposed work that’s being dumped here. 

0EC88112-ADE2-4606-838F-C055B8C51941.jpeg

+1.  And if they start clamping down on crooked horizons, I know some folks that ain't gonna make their goal this year...

Or next!  LOL!

1 hour ago, Phil Lowe said:

+1.  And if they start clamping down on crooked horizons, I know some folks that ain't gonna make their goal this year...

Or next!  LOL!

Hahahahahah! It takes crooked people to think crooked horizon. But, you being the self appointed forum vigilante, I guess we all need to bow and obey.

4 hours ago, Brady Barrineau said:

Thank you for rejecting this photograph for obvious reasons. Now please start looking at the OOF, poorly exposed work that’s being dumped here. 

0EC88112-ADE2-4606-838F-C055B8C51941.jpeg

Why are you surprised? Your image shows clearly the boat name and identification (Lady Carolina, WDE7622). You have to delete them if you want to upload this image for commercial uses.

Screenshot_20190325-225540_Chrome.thumb.jpg.73f2be04a15b66ec2238f14978c55a64.jpg

3 minutes ago, mandritoiu said:

Why are you surprised? Your image shows clearly the boat name and identification (Lady Carolina, WDE7622). You have to delete them if you want to upload this image for commercial uses.

Screenshot_20190325-225540_Chrome.thumb.jpg.73f2be04a15b66ec2238f14978c55a64.jpg

I think Brady knows that.  I think you missed the point entirely.

3 minutes ago, Phil Lowe said:

I think Brady knows that.  I think you missed the point entirely.

Now he knows, indeed. It's not the first time he showed frustration for trademark rejections (remember the Japanese tower photo, full of hotel names, presented in a thread that vanished meanwhile)

Now he knows, indeed. It's not the first time he sowed frustration for trademark rejection (remeber the Japanese tower full of hotel names, in a thread that vanished meanwhile)

Still missing point.  Oh well.

4 minutes ago, Phil Lowe said:

Still missing point.  Oh well.

Nope.

He doesn't check his photos at 100% zoom, obviously. It's the second time he is complaining about his photos being rightfully rejected.

26 minutes ago, John Williams RUS said:

Show some manners please

You should follow your own suggestion and just mind your own business.
Is that so hard?
Butting in where you know nothing is not being mannerly.

Nope.

He doesn't check his photos at 100% zoom, obviously. It's the second time he is complaining about his photos being rightfully rejected.

Cutting the horizon line right at the center of the picture is pure amateur. This is just sloppy work.

4 minutes ago, mandritoiu said:

Nope.

LOL!  I give up!  The point he was making has nothing to do with this particular photo except as it relates to the really messed up review system and the way equally bad and worse work than this is waved through.

Understand now?

6 minutes ago, Phil Lowe said:

LOL!  I give up!  The point he was making has nothing to do with this particular photo except as it relates to the really messed up review system and the way equally bad and worse work than this is waved through.

Understand now?

Well the reviewers did their job, didn't they? 

Such blatant and repeated mistakes are quite suprising, especially when coming from someone who was very concerned about @Grossinger infringing Universal Studios' trademarks, not very long time ago.

It's ironic, isn't it?

3 minutes ago, Phil Lowe said:

Understand now?

Yep, I understand he blames SS for all his troubles, hates the reviewers and in general refuses to take responsibility.

6 minutes ago, mandritoiu said:

Well the reviewers did their job, didn't they? 

Such blatant and repeated mistakes are quite suprising, especially when coming from someone who was very concerned about @Grossinger infringing Universal Studios' trademarks, not very long time ago.

Ironic isn't it?

like raiiiinnnn on your wedding day.