Alex Shutterstock

Sets are now available for Video!

Hi Everyone,

We have added the Sets feature for video content. Sets are collections of images or video clips that enable you to organize your portfolio into groupings, as well as track your earnings from these collections within your account. Sets allow you to curate your portfolio into groups of images by subject, concepts, or trends and can be made either public (currently for images only) or private. You can now create private Sets for video to enable you to track your earnings from particular groups of content or specific shoots. You can learn more here: How do I organize my portfolio into Sets?

At this time Sets for Video cannot be made public, but this is a feature that will be added later on. However, it's important to note that even though a Private Set is not visible to customers, the content within that set is still live and published in your portfolio on the customer site.

We will be rolling this feature out slowly over the next few days, so not everyone will see the Sets option for video in their account at the same time.

We look forward to making many more additions and improvements throughout the year!

I can only set up one set. I have now lost the ability to add another set. Is this a bug?

••UPDATE ••

I lost the + button next to Video Sets heading. I see there is a button on the top right of the screen to add a set although you have to choose video drop down. Interestingly I still have the + button next to the Image Sets heading to add sets.There should be a consistent approach for both sets..

4 hours ago, Stephan Morris said:

I can only set up one set. I have now lost the ability to add another set. Is this a bug?

••UPDATE ••

I lost the + button next to Video Sets heading. I see there is a button on the top right of the screen to add a set although you have to choose video drop down. Interestingly I still have the + button next to the Image Sets heading to add sets.There should be a consistent approach for both sets..

For clarification, the + only shows up next to Video Sets if you are on the video tab in the Catalog Manager. Let us know if this helps!

Is it possible that when a customer finds my video file, he can also see my other files from the same series and theme below that video?

This would help customers to opt for one of the Clip Pack by the same author.

This still has an option for photos, but not for videos.

Since this has changed for video content, it's significantly lower sales.

Finally. Great job. Looking forward for the sets to be public.

The change in attitude towards footage contributes is very noticeable.

SS currently has the best interface for footage contributes, keep on the good work!

Hi @DIRK VAN DER VEN MEDIA

There isn't any limitation on the number of sets created.

Please try again and if the issue remains, please provide additional information/screenshots so we can investigate further.

Thanks 

It looks great, but I have 2 notes:

1. Why does the button to create a new set (plus) only available for video sets? Why not add it to photos too?

2. Please add the ability to change the order of the position of the sets, up / down (in photos and video sets) for convenient cataloging. For example, dragging with the mouse.

10 hours ago, T R A V E L A R I U M said:

1. Why does the button to create a new set (plus) only available for video sets? Why not add it to photos too?

2. Please add the ability to change the order of the position of the sets, up / down (in photos and video sets) for convenient cataloging. For example, dragging with the mouse.

Consider both these points forwarded to the design team. Thanks for the feedback!