Rachna Singh

Edit Image Title

At the time of upload and after aproval of upload I am unable to change the TITLE of the image . The file name that i have saved the file with becomes the title automatically . When I try to edit I get to see a + sign adjacent to the tile but its not clickable . 

Can some one please suggest how to resolve this issue

I might be mistaken but I think you don't have a problem at all, I think you might be mixing things up.

Are you trying to change the file name, I circled it at the top of my example? You can't change this, it is just the file name. Buyers don't see this.

The description, circled at the bottom, is also the title, this is what the buyers see. You can edit this if you want.

Click on 'my image portfolio' under your forum avatar then click on one of your images. If the description/title is showing you don't have a problem. 

Hope that helps?

ss.JPG

On 3/15/2019 at 3:39 PM, Linda Bestwick said:

I might be mistaken but I think you don't have a problem at all, I think you might be mixing things up.

Are you trying to change the file name, I circled it at the top of my example? You can't change this, it is just the file name. Buyers don't see this.

The description, circled at the bottom, is also the title, this is what the buyers see. You can edit this if you want.

Click on 'my image portfolio' under your forum avatar then click on one of your images. If the description/title is showing you don't have a problem. 

Hope that helps?

ss.JPG

thank you so much i was thinking the top is the image name . 

Can I change something of a rejected photo?? Title, for example? I don´t know how to do it.

Do I have to upload it again?

16 hours ago, jesusig said:

Can I change something of a rejected photo?? Title, for example? I don´t know how to do it.

Do I have to upload it again?

You have to start again from scratch for rejected photos, so yes, you need to upload again.