Sign in to follow this  
chrisontour84

"Single & Other" sale for US$0.33?!

SOD is "single and other" (I thought it was On Demand)? Anyway, I've gotten a $22.50, $10 and a $7.40 "Single and Other" the last two months, but most seem to run in the mid $1-$2 range, with a few .25 cents (both this month). So, what is the acronym people use for "on Demand" and "subscription"?

17 minutes ago, Kirk Fisher said:

SOD is "single and other" (I thought it was On Demand)? Anyway, I've gotten a $22.50, $10 and a $7.40 "Single and Other" the last two months, but most seem to run in the mid $1-$2 range, with a few .25 cents (both this month). So, what is the acronym people use for "on Demand" and "subscription"?

ODD ans SUB

12 hours ago, Allen.G said:

That's been normal for a couple of years now.  There's the occasional $20+, but most are < $3 these days.

Since january 2017....when deal between SS and FB started.

And I simply can't agree that this is normal. Usual ? It is.Unfortunately.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. What a mistake.

Well, my last one was 120. The one(s?) before it I don't actually remember, it's been a while. So I could be mistaken, too :P

Yeah, sure enough, I did have a slightly higher one - it was so odd ball and so long ago I'd forgotten. The pic had been barely a month online, and to date it only has one other DL (since 2013).highestpicdl.jpg.5a8cdd9cca3d0617348367d698b9dc9e.jpg