Shutterstock’s Contributor Site and Apps are now available in 21 languages

The contributor website, as well as the iOS and Android apps, are now available in 21 languages.

The Shutterstock Contributor experience is more accessible than ever before for our growing list of contributors around the world.

What languages are available?

Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish (Latin American), Swedish, Thai, and Turkish.

For more information on this exciting release, check out this blog post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2019 at 12:26 PM, Victoria Kondysenko said:

I'm Ukrainian, my language is Ukrainian. I do not understand Russian, but my video portfolio only Russian and I cant switch to English. Why?

That's a good point. It seems like there are a lot of Ukrainians here on Shutterstock. Підтримую повністю.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Yasmeen Tarek abu arrah

Thank you so much for your suggestion and offer to help.

In regards to your post, Shutterstock will continue to add more languages to support our global customer and contributor base in the near future.

We will keep everyone here posted.

Thanks again.

P.S. Your contact information has been removed for security reasons.

All the best

On 1/3/2019 at 7:02 PM, Alex Shutterstock said:

The contributor website, as well as the iOS and Android apps, are now available in 21 languages.

The Shutterstock Contributor experience is more accessible than ever before for our growing list of contributors around the world.

What languages are available?

Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish (Latin American), Swedish, Thai, and Turkish.

For more information on this exciting release, check out this blog post.

Hallo! It would be nice if you can set the selected language default on a per-user basis: I'm Italian but to me it's not worthy to use my language during my workflow.

Could you consider it?

Thanks! :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 5:37 PM, Alex Shutterstock said:

Hi @Victoria Kondysenko

Please contact our Contributor Support - submit@shutterstock.com with detailed information of the issue you have experienced along with screenshots.

Thanks

Solving the problem locally — remove additional language "ru" in my browsers.

But I do not understand. Why...

On 3/5/2019 at 7:02 PM, Laurin Rinder said:

Really Like your food work. Classic, Yet Unique.

Thanks for your kind words!

• 3 months later...