Algol

Bigstock Payments?

19 minutes ago, Algol said:

Anyone know when Bigstock usually pay? I thought it would be the same date as SS now they changed to "before 15th" like SS, but nothing yet.

Hi Algol,

I don't make payout there every month but last time I received my payment (PP email) it was on the 13th.

47 minutes ago, Whiteaster said:

Hi Algol,

I don't make payout there every month but last time I received my payment (PP email) it was on the 13th.

Thanks! I don't think I requested a payment since they changed to a monthly system so I wasn't sure.

6 hours ago, Laurin Rinder said:

Thats funny, i have to ask them when over 50 Dollars.

Yeah, you still have to ask for payment, but they used to pay within a few days of asking. Now they say they pay by 15th of the next month, same as SS. I wasn't sure what date they pay though because SS is usually around 7th so I though BS would be the same. Seems like BS don't pay until later though. That's Ok, I just wanted to check they didn't miss the payment or something.

When they went to the monthly payout I had to put a note to myself on my income spreadsheet to remember to request BS different from every other site I submit to. The note is: "Make payout claim before last day of month" Every other site (aside from the ones that automatically payout when you reach your threshold) I request payout on the first of the month. Plus I lowered my personal payout threshold on BS from $100 to $50, cause I'd like to see money from them more than once a year. Every time I submit I ask myself why I'm still on BS or bother uploading. Definately my worst performer. Worse than IS, and I haven't uploaded to them since 2013.

https://help.bigstockphoto.com/help/articles/kbat04/IMPORTANT-New-Bigstock-Payout-Schedule?l=en_US&c=BigstockKB%3APayment_Taxes&fs=Search&pn=1

" You may continue placing payment requests at your convenience, and they will be processed and issued by the 15th of the following month. "

Am I allowed to make a correction?

Once you have earned more than $30 in commissions, you will see options that allow you to request payout of your commissions

https://help.bigstockphoto.com/help/articles/kbat04/your-earnings-basic-info?l=en_US&c=BigstockKB%3APayment_Taxes&fs=RelatedArticle#c

Can anybody please tell me, do we have an app for bigstock as well? If yes please send me the link, I am not able to find in play store.

On 12/10/2018 at 5:07 AM, Prashanv said:

Can anybody please tell me, do we have an app for bigstock as well? If yes please send me the link, I am not able to find in play store.

As far as I am aware there isn't an App for BS.  Did you want the App for uploading or just to view downloads?  If it is just to view what has sold it is compatible with microstockr - which shows you real time sales.