Mike Kuhlman

"Blue Hour"

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 2:38 PM, Simone Hogan said:

image.thumb.png.c838d6d770114b18a6668a4e0faa3e74.png

This is off topic but I noticed Simone, that we were almost in the same spot taking this photo!  Even has most the same boats at the dock.  Mine was taken during the day though so I like your sky better!

SAN DIEGO, CLAIFORNIA USA - NOVEMBER 5, 2017: Luxury yachts in Embarcadero Marina near Seaport Village in San Diego Bay with the San Diego skyline and the Marriott Marquis Hotel in the background.

1 hour ago, Stan Jones said:

This is off topic but I noticed Simone, that we were almost in the same spot taking this photo!  Even has most the same boats at the dock.  Mine was taken during the day though so I like your sky better!

SAN DIEGO, CLAIFORNIA USA - NOVEMBER 5, 2017: Luxury yachts in Embarcadero Marina near Seaport Village in San Diego Bay with the San Diego skyline and the Marriott Marquis Hotel in the background.

I love that view. Must have at least 20 shots of it. That evening was special - an almost unearthly sunset and dusk.

And I think San Diego gave out the dock slips by looks, lol. Those fancy yachts are always in that front spot, they've become part of the skyline.

2 hours ago, Simone Hogan said:

I love that view. Must have at least 20 shots of it. That evening was special - an almost unearthly sunset and dusk.

And I think San Diego gave out the dock slips by looks, lol. Those fancy yachts are always in that front spot, they've become part of the skyline.

Those nice yachts definitely make it more photogenic. I was there in the middle of the afternoon which was probably the worst time to photograph so had to make due with what I had...  It's quite a long way from home in British Columbia Canada so I probably won't be back anytime soon!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDTRE0aQwl8vzdXXKppUxFA here is the link I've found that made a great videos about stock photography(and videography) and whats trending in the year to come and what sells and more about rejections. I have read that more videos about stock photography will be uploaded soon. Great inputs and very well explained.