Proposal for a new Shutterstock contributor feature

• 2 months later...
On 8/9/2019 at 2:45 AM, D O-P Photography said:

Me too. Not sure why but I don't seem to have a particular area of the world my pics sell most to. It's all over with no discernible pattern. I love finding out where they have gone and would love to keep that info. I know I could do it myself but .....

I have been tracking mine on a spreadsheet since April. Since then I have sold to 30 different countries. Top buyers are the USA, UK and Australia followed by Indonesia.

On 11/13/2018 at 7:58 PM, Martin Erdniss said:

P.S.: I forgot to mention that i use the displayed byer locations in the "newest downloads" display to get the locations.

Hi Martin,

Problem with the newest (latest) download feature is it only shows the last 10 purchases.  So if you sell more than that you won't know where the earlier ones were sold.  Hope SS takes your suggestion.  It may be simple vanity, but I like it.

1 minute ago, Mihai_Andritoiu said:

If you can download the file, only some basic excel skill is needed to create a file that can be imported in Google Maps.

This is what I see when I follow the link.  Seems like programmer's code which don't understand.  From the appearance of the screen grab, I'd rather have the OP's version with small stick pins.  This one you suggest has photo thumbnails that to me take up too much real estate... Also I don't do Excel.

On this topic, best you give up on me . Thanks for trying to help.

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 5.24.20 PM.png