Hello everyone

Today I capture new birds like "Egret" to making there nest. It's a group work looking beautiful.

Hope all of you like it and any suggestion with your comments will help me to create better.

Thank you

Murad  

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG

First, I believe these are some kind of storks, not egrets.  Second, they are way out of focus. What camera and lens were you using for these?  How far away were they (the birds)? Were you using a tripod?  Monopod?  Hand-held?  Wildlife isn't easy to shoot.  I have some 10TBs of image files on external storage across three computers.  Most of those are failed wildlife shots.  I kept them to learn from them.  

2018-10-15_00-49-58.jpg.1ab94c6b78f8b033d335077763653975.jpg

2018-10-15_00-50-45.jpg.f112648bf9174ed3873f80fe65d4ad6f.jpg

Do not submit these images please; compare them with other birds photos of SS photographers please and then judge your own "work" --

3 hours ago, Md. Murad Hossain said:

Hello everyone

Today I capture new birds like "Egret" to making there nest. It's a group work looking beautiful.

Hope all of you like it and any suggestion with your comments will help me to create better.

Thank you

Murad  

That's not an egret and the bird is out of focus. :) This one is an egret. 

stock-photo-little-egret-egretta-garzetta-single-bird-standing-in-a-shallow-lagoon-full-of-white-flowers-793425400.jpg

Indeed they are white storks from the (bird) family Ciconiidae.

And indeed they are out of focus.

However, I understand you enjoyment on coming across something that is new and exciting to you, and taking photos of it. You know where they nest now and should be able to practice getting nice photos of them until they leave the nesting site.

We look forward to seeing your much improved photos of these birds.  

4 hours ago, Md. Murad Hossain said:

Hello everyone

Thank you

Murad  

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG

I really must agree with the assessments you've received so far.  You should (in addition to focus) work on your composition skills and post processing work.  These and many of your other images are very flat and lack depth, color and contrast.  Don't be discouraged though, keep working to improve.  Spend more time reviewing other people's work that you admire, when you are going to post an image do a search for similar content and ask yourself is mine as good or not.  If I were a customer looking to purchase an image, would I buy mine or the competition's?

I would also add that you need to keyword correctly. On the picture I link to here, you've put dove and seagull, and I don't think it's a kind of dove (and definitely not a seagull). One suggestion I've seen in the past is to put the name of the _fill in the type of animal or plant_ and the scientific name in the description.

stock-photo-a-free-bird-in-the-sky-1019298487.jpg

2 hours ago, Adam Gladstone said:

I would also add that you need to keyword correctly. On the picture I link to here, you've put dove and seagull, and I don't think it's a kind of dove (and definitely not a seagull). One suggestion I've seen in the past is to put the name of the _fill in the type of animal or plant_ and the scientific name in the description.

I certainly agree with that. I had a look at the portfolio after I posted. Many of the descriptions are VERY wrong. This one is called "A free bird in the sky"... no sky.. why is it free?

There are also piles of potatoes called "Green vegetables in winter" 

This is part of the reason so many long term people on SS complain about the quality of accepted images... when is enough, enough?

5 hours ago, Adam Gladstone said:

stock-photo-a-free-bird-in-the-sky-1019298487.jpg

LOL, this one also has the description "A free bird in the sky", but I don't see a whole lot of sky in this photo.

It makes it very difficult for the buyers when contributors don't use correct keywords or a correct description.

10 hours ago, Keith Tarrier said:

I certainly agree with that. I had a look at the portfolio after I posted. Many of the descriptions are VERY wrong. This one is called "A free bird in the sky"... no sky.. why is it free?

There are also piles of potatoes called "Green vegetables in winter" 

This is part of the reason so many long term people on SS complain about the quality of accepted images... when is enough, enough?

7 hours ago, Doug McLean said:

LOL, this one also has the description "A free bird in the sky", but I don't see a whole lot of sky in this photo.

It makes it very difficult for the buyers when contributors don't use correct keywords or a correct description.

I guess I missed the title/description  (my levels of caffeine must have been too low). It is interesting to see people newer than myself on SS. I still consider myself a "newbie" and have to find the time to work on taking better stock photos. I've been around long enough to shake my head a bit when I see keywords and/or descriptions that don't really apply to a given photo. Not that I'm saying I'm perfect at it.

On 10/16/2018 at 9:29 AM, John Orsbun said:

Egrets come in many types. Here are two Cattle EgretsegretsFmed.thumb.jpg.85c4ca6d19d7da2a6b7ea6908dc43ed8.jpg:

They certainly do. And they seem to be almost all over the world. Have quite a few species in Japan and Australia (I live in both)