Sharing my experience of 1 month as Contributor.

Hello,

I am so happy to share my experience from SS. I started contributing actively from 6.8.2018 onward ( Soon after my summer Holidays trip)

and i will say i am quite satisfied with the over all Process and helpful tips from this forum. I dont know what is good numbers or satisfying numbers for ( Average sales per month)

but i will say that its SS is great Platform to learn from experience.

I have made   around 220 sales in past two months and wanted to thanks to all who gave me tips and insights to improve my workflow and techniques.

Wishing you great day.

9 minutes ago, Justin Adam Lee said:

If you are prepared to slog to sell an image for 25 cents then good for you.

Well i see things in bit different way. Its just a start and i want to understand this field

so money is not an essential criteria at the moment. I am happy with the fact that my pics are getting sold here and on adobe and other portals.

i dont know how long you been here or how are your sales figures, but  for me this encouraging start and i take it as Positive beginning.

I think your gonna do very well here with 50/60 more pages. very good travel work, A few Things. look for more people in Images. Travel images are about attracting More tourists to that area to be of Value to Buyers. pretty pics with humanity or Life are Just Pretty Pics.also...... I would cut back on the processing. I know your trying to be attractive But, Fake Looking or Beyond isn't for a career Move. Become a tourist,search before you shoot and do something different, do the alleys and off the beat and track. EXAMPLE...... The canals of Italy.........Done to death 75 years ago. and good Travel shooters are great writers also. Travel Photography is By far the oldest form of stock. Do it well and Money will follow.

Im Impressed and that don't happen Much.

1400 images in two months, you've obviously been doing this for awhile and just starting on SS. You have some spectacular images in your port. >200 images sold in your first months is definitely a good start for stock photography IMO. I'm no expert and still learning too, but it took me several months to get up to that level (and a lot longer t get to 1400 images). Congrats. Onwards and upwards. 

8 minutes ago, Sheila Fitzgerald said:

1400 images in two months, you've obviously been doing this for awhile and just starting on SS. You have some spectacular images in your port. >200 images sold in your first months is definitely a good start for stock photography IMO. I'm no expert and still learning too, but it took me several months to get up to that level (and a lot longer t get to 1400 images). Congrats. Onwards and upwards. 

Hi,

No SS is my first Portal where i started with and to be honest i spend lots of time in uploading and all.

i got lots of rejections too.

Well done great images. Is it me or my monitor, or maybe your monitor your images look a like they could do with a little more exposure or something to make them jump off the page more. This is just an observation there are others here better qualified than me but great composition and a lot of work in such a short period of time well done

5 hours ago, martin bowra said:

Well done great images. Is it me or my monitor, or maybe your monitor your images look a like they could do with a little more exposure or something to make them jump off the page more. 

They seem okay on mine, but I don't have the best monitor... 

8 minutes ago, Alexandre Rotenberg said:

What would you say were your 3 main reasons for achieving these sales in only two months to help out others who are just starting out?

Great job!

I just uploaded photos which were my best travel pics.

used right key words and all. I am know so sure what worked well for me as i need to do detailed analysis.