Authentic Creations

Best SS friends and mates Club

I'm really interested in this kind of lifestyles. You guys think this is small thinking? That's the first thing I've though years ago when I came across this these type of ideas but then I realized the financial freedom is one of the greatest factor of living a big and free life... 

19 minutes ago, KeremGogus said:

I'm really interested in this kind of lifestyles. You guys think this is small thinking? That's the first thing I've though years ago when I came across this these type of ideas but then I realized the financial freedom is one of the greatest factor of living a big and free life...

I can recommend: Financial Freedom from Tony Robbins. :)

Love the idea of working because I want to, not because I have to.

With bike, public transport, grow your own veggies/fruits/stuff on the countryside and setting up different passive income streams you can "easily" achieve that.
Always depends on how you set your priorities and spending habits. But I do truly believe this is possible.

1 hour ago, Little Adventures said:

I can recommend: Financial Freedom from Tony Robbins. :)

Love the idea of working because I want to, not because I have to.

With bike, public transport, grow your own veggies/fruits/stuff on the countryside and setting up different passive income streams you can "easily" achieve that.
Always depends on how you set your priorities and spending habits. But I do truly believe this is possible.

I truly appreciate your wonderful input and recommendation! Very heartening ^_^ 

1 minute ago, KeremGogus said:

I truly appreciate your wonderful input and recommendation! Very heartening ^_^ 

This has nothing to do with heartening. This is plain cold money calculation :P

But seriously. I know it works, as my parents do it like that.
Just what is said with 75% of income investing back to the stock market is "a bit high" imho. First, you would have to have that type of income first.
Then, you have to choose between what you actually need and what you want.
So much you don´t need.

The culture in US is just so spending focused...
We in Europe are better off regarding that: renewable energy and stuff like that. The mindset and awereness is different.