Sign in to follow this  
Nada B

This is allowed?

And for most people web thumbnail is all they use subs for anyway.

Im stunned by SS attitude towards protecting its own content.

Watermarks removed so the above can happen.

The Facebook API bug where you can steal any image you want with a simple browser script

The "streaming only" videos that by looking at the source in a browser provide you with a link to download the actual offline video

For a company who's only asset is basically IP they seem to make no effort what-so-ever to protect it.

1 hour ago, Sarah2 said:

I can't imagine what persuaded SS to effectively give away our small images, unwatermarked, for free....

And no response to our concerns from them.

:(

because thanks to our generous fellow photographers looking for quick and easy exposure and attention, free is now the new normal. Now that the fish are swimming elsewhere, all agencies will have to try and compete somehow to keep as much traffic as they can or die. The damage is done. Low resolution images for web use *will* be free legally or not. At best, full resolution images may retain some value on pay agencies when the leeches get tired of the much smaller libraries of the free sites. Maybe.

For example, I found mentioned photography in nature on great height of tree. Believe me, this included physical work, risk from falling down from the tree. And who knows which my photos ended up like that. Comparing invested and average download from January to August 35 is very depressing.