Alex Shutterstock

The iOS contributor app has a new look!

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 1:35 PM, D. Ribeiro said:

Today I noticed a new type of notification I have never seen before on the app (using iOS): " This image has been added to X lightboxes" (today), and then shows the image.

Anyone else noticed this?

I just started another thread about this before seeing yours - yes I had that for the first time yesterday - no sales on it yet though!

On 8/20/2018 at 11:03 PM, Alex Shutterstock said:

We are excited to announce that as part of our ongoing app upgrades, the Contributor App for iOS has a white theme! This update is mostly a color and icon change with small changes to the earnings and keyword sections. We expect that using consistent brand themes, icons, and language will only make using the apps easier to navigate.

And if you guys weren’t already aware, we’ve even made the Android contributor app have the same refreshed design as the iOS Contributor App!

c2GYWNrsvTFPKe1cRZZmPJ3PlWmmQlxQ7Oc-l44R

unusual, but i like it )

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDTRE0aQwl8vzdXXKppUxFA here is the link I've found that made a great videos about stock photography(and videography) and whats trending in the year to come and what sells and more about rejections. I have read that more videos about stock photography will be uploaded soon. Great inputs and very well explained. 

It's been 4 months since the app was updated.
I still can't get used to the white color of the application.
It is not very convenient in the country where the month’s sales information is written.
First comes the number of sales, and then the amount in dollars.
It is better if the information in the dollar amount is written first, and then the number of sales.
In the old application this moment was more convenient.

What you stretched all the information in line only worsened the use of the application ..
It is a pity that your team of developers does not take into account the rules of ergonomics, for a better perception of information and and the use of this program.