Alex Shutterstock

We've been busy! Introducing the "Reviewed" tab and Keyword Suggestions for Videos.

Rejected tab is now Reviewed tab

rMzmARUb3P1dQyiPN8AxFu-qCGp3lBog5Fq0GE_c

By popular demand we’ve replaced the "Rejected" tab with the "Reviewed" tab. Your rejected and approved content from the last 21 days will now be in one easy place to find. As an added bonus, you also have the ability to filter for just Approved or just Rejected content!

Keyword Suggestions for Videos

DxvLo_hxdmLHsV45W6YQLmDnkWNqjKYaGV3gxF4c

We also want to introduce the auto keyword tool for videos. Suggested keywords can be applied to videos you are submitting, or to your previously approved clips. Whenever you create or edit metadata for your content, remember to keep in mind our Title and Keyword Guidelines.

3 hours ago, Alex Shutterstock said:

Keyword Suggestions for Videos

We also want to introduce the auto keyword tool for videos. Suggested keywords can be applied to videos you are submitting, or to your previously approved clips. Whenever you create or edit metadata for your content, remember to keep in mind our Title and Keyword Guidelines.

How do we edit videos? My personal experience, and that of others based on previous comments, is that the only way to edit something is through the catalog manager. But the catalog manager is not available for video. So how can we edit keywords on our videos?

Forgive me if the answer is plain and I'm being daft!

5 hours ago, Perry Correll said:

How do we edit videos? My personal experience, and that of others based on previous comments, is that the only way to edit something is through the catalog manager. But the catalog manager is not available for video. So how can we edit keywords on our videos?

Forgive me if the answer is plain and I'm being daft!

Perry, the catalog manager started having videos in it a few months ago.

IMG_3833 2.jpg

what I'd like to see on this reviewed tab i the ability to resubmit directly from there if the issue is metadata related e.g. forgetting to mark something a editorial when you submit an editorial image. That would make thing much easier.

I agree with John Grummitt.

I will add more from myself. What I would like to see on this tab is an opportunity to re-submit directly from there, if the speech goes on an example about a vector image in which corrections were made to a technical character (for example, invisible layers are removed, a layer or layer is blocked, etc.) changes that do not affect the image. This would greatly simplify and speed up the download of the corrected images

5 hours ago, John Grummitt said:

what I'd like to see on this reviewed tab i the ability to resubmit directly from there if the issue is metadata related e.g. forgetting to mark something a editorial when you submit an editorial image. That would make thing much easier.

I totally agree with you, John. It would be so much easier to have a resubmit option for refused files instead of uploading again to change a thing.

9 hours ago, Sheila Fitzgerald said:

Perry, the catalog manager started having videos in it a few months ago.

IMG_3833 2.jpg

That's hilarious - on my dashboard, under sets, it says the catalog manager is not yet available for video. I believed that and never looked further!

10 hours ago, John Grummitt said:

Totally Agree. This would be really useful. 

Changes by "popular demand"  !!!!!!!!! Really, by who. Adds more to work flow. Now 2 clicks. Any changes should be made to reduce workflow not add to it. This should be the driver for any change. 

Can the bugs be fixed, for the last few months the first image in every batch uploaded sits in the submission queue and doesn't get reviewed until I upload another batch then it either gets reviewed or sits in the queue with the first image of the second batch until I delete and reupload.

@Yori N Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, approved vectors’ thumbnails are not displaying in the Reviewed tab.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

We will keep you posted when this issue is resolved.

On 8/8/2018 at 10:57 AM, Stephan Morris said:

4K footage not showing in search with HD filter choose.

I have just become aware of this looking at this thread. Is this still an issue? 

Alex can you give an update on this. 

Hi @Stephan Morris it has been an issue for awhile. Our teams still working on a solution for this issue.

To learn more about this issue and future updates please check this thread - https://forums.submit.shutterstock.com/topic/94153-4k-footage-not-showing-in-search-with-hd-filter-choosed/?tab=comments#comment-1678672

Best

On 8/7/2018 at 8:36 PM, Alex Shutterstock said:

By popular demand

The only thing that we ever asked for was not to change anything but fix the old bugs.

Each time SS's IT team is busy, something new is broken.

As of today, the map is not updating, please Alex let them know.

Thanks.

@Alex Shutterstock 

I am sorry, but what is the point of such changes?

When my videos were approved I could see them in portfolio or catalog manager and all rejected content I could see in separate place. But now all the stuff is mixed up in "reviewed". There is no need in seeing approved stuff, it only take me more time now to check what was really rejected.

Why don't you give some really good option - for ex. deleting from "rejected" or now called "reviewed"? Because, again, I can select multiple rejected or approved thumbnails in that tab, but it gives me nothing - I can't delete them, I can't resubmit them, just select and unselect, that is the point of that?

Plus I believe that I'm not the only person asking you to give such option as resubmitting if the release missing that is very SaveTiming. Even adobe stock have such option. C'mon guys, I know that is not a problem for your team!

On 8/10/2018 at 10:46 AM, Whiteaster said:

The only thing that we ever asked for was not to change anything but fix the old bugs.

Each time SS's IT team is busy, something new is broken.

As of today, the map is not updating, please Alex let them know.

Thanks.

today it is even more funny ))))))

+1 

35 minutes ago, DobraLama said:

@Alex Shutterstock 

When my videos were approved I could see them in portfolio or catalog manager and all rejected content I could see in separate place. But now all the stuff is mixed up in "reviewed". There is no need in seeing approved stuff, it only take me more time now to check what was really rejected.

Why don't you give some really good option - for ex. deleting from "rejected" or now called "reviewed"? Because, again, I can select multiple rejected or approved thumbnails in that tab, but it gives me nothing - I can't delete them, I can't resubmit them, just select and unselect, that is the point of that?

Plus I believe that I'm not the only person asking you to give such option as resubmitting if the release missing that is very SaveTiming. Even adobe stock have such option. C'mon guys, I know that is not a problem for your team!

+1

2 hours ago, DobraLama said:

@Alex Shutterstock 

+1