Alexander Turovsky

How to resubmit rejected content from Rejected section?

How can I re submit content that was rejected and now is in the Rejected section? https://submit.shutterstock.com/rejected

I don't see anyway to fix what was wrong and re submit, without doing all the process all over again(find the same pic out of thousands in the library, upload, add 50 keywords, title, category etc...)

Is there a way to simply edit pictures in Rejected section to upload them again instantly when rejection reason was a missing keyword etc'... ? this is so frustrating!

Thank you

On 7/28/2018 at 3:39 AM, Alexander Turovsky said:

, without doing all the process all over again(find the same pic out of thousands in the library, upload, add 50 keywords, title, category etc...)

Yes, you will have to reupload.

Finding pic should be trivial as the rejected photo shows the original filename. Keywords, title, category can all be copied from the rejected photo

On 7/28/2018 at 11:39 AM, Alexander Turovsky said:

How can I re submit content that was rejected and now is in the Rejected section? https://submit.shutterstock.com/rejected

I don't see anyway to fix what was wrong and re submit, without doing all the process all over again(find the same pic out of thousands in the library, upload, add 50 keywords, title, category etc...)

Is there a way to simply edit pictures in Rejected section to upload them again instantly when rejection reason was a missing keyword etc'... ? this is so frustrating!

Thank you

Like the others say you have to start from scratch to resubmit. But for the future you are better off adding your keywords and title/description to the image itself before you upload to SS. This way all the info is kept with the image, and is uploaded with the image. If you then get a rejection it's no hardship to resubmit. It will save you a lot of time and heartache, and it will make life much easier if you submit to other agencies too.

You can add this info using lots of different software like Adobe Bridge, Lightroom, Xpiks, Stocksubmitter etc etc, or even by just right clicking the image in your file on your computer and selecting properties. 
You'll find it a lot less frustrating if you work this way :)