The generic milestone thread...

One of my "good" selling images somewhere else, once a week, just came through on the App as "first time sold" on SS. ? I guess there is something to what sells at different agencies? One download here since 2015? I thought that was interesting because of the different sites sell different content, maybe different buyers.

Maybe that was an error? Just confirmed, only one. But I also have fun looking at Top Performers, starting at the last page and going through all the sold one time files. Seriously, it's good entertainment and educational.

https://submit.shutterstock.com/earnings/top-performers?page=1&date_range=0&sort_direction=desc&per_page=100&language=en

Sold one time 2010 25c and I never figured out why it was accepted?

44795512.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On the heels of an unexpected $70 SOD I have finally crawled over the $10,000 lifetime earnings threshold today. 

I just reached 84,000 DLs and should have 10k photos very, very soon. My first DL was on 12/12/2012. Seventh anniversary coming up.     For those who are interested whether you ca

Some stats for those, who are interested: - More than 10% of the total downloads from 1 image only. - 5 bestsellers (= 0,4% of my port) made 20% of the total downloads. - 20 most sellin

Posted Images

On 8/21/2018 at 3:33 PM, HodagMedia said:

One of my "good" selling images somewhere else, once a week, just came through on the App as "first time sold" on SS. ? I guess there is something to what sells at different agencies? One download here since 2015? I thought that was interesting because of the different sites sell different content, maybe different buyers.

Maybe that was an error? Just confirmed, only one. But I also have fun looking at Top Performers, starting at the last page and going through all the sold one time files. Seriously, it's good entertainment and educational.

https://submit.shutterstock.com/earnings/top-performers?page=1&date_range=0&sort_direction=desc&per_page=100&language=en

Sold one time 2010 25c and I never figured out why it was accepted?

44795512.jpg

Why does this Link go to my port? Delete Please pete.

11 minutes ago, Susan Schmitz said:

Celebrating 100,000 downloads after 8 years of contributing. Thanks to all those that helped me learn and grow along the way. ?

Wow, you do in a month what i do in a year! Congrats!!!

7 hours ago, Desiree Fabian said:

Am celebrating my first 100 downloads (5x Odd, 1x SOD and the rest subs) within the first 3 months I started on SS. 

??

Congratulations!

I was away for all month of august and almost didn't upload nothing, then my sales are less about 25% compared to month of July.

After 5 months I'm about 350 downloads but 280 are single download. Question for old members, so meny single downloads is good or bad?