The generic milestone thread...

15 minutes ago, Eric Urquhart said:

I stopped contributing to my stock port an any serious capacity almost a year ago and decided to focus on doing my own print sales. This past weekend I had my first show and made more money in one weekend than I have made in my entire 3.5 years of doing stock. How's that for a milestone :) 

Excellent!!!  Well done you :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some stats for those, who are interested: - More than 10% of the total downloads from 1 image only. - 5 bestsellers (= 0,4% of my port) made 20% of the total downloads. - 20 most sellin

I just reached 84,000 DLs and should have 10k photos very, very soon. My first DL was on 12/12/2012. Seventh anniversary coming up.     For those who are interested whether you ca

On the heels of an unexpected $70 SOD I have finally crawled over the $10,000 lifetime earnings threshold today. 

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Eric Urquhart said:

I stopped contributing to my stock port an any serious capacity almost a year ago and decided to focus on doing my own print sales. This past weekend I had my first show and made more money in one weekend than I have made in my entire 3.5 years of doing stock. How's that for a milestone :) 

A pretty good one I'd say, Eric! It's a direction I'd like to move in one day. Glad it's working out for you. 

Cheers Gary 

3 hours ago, Desiree Fabian said:

Incredibile, Lorenza! ? Buon lavoro

Da quando sei un contributore SS? ?

Hi Desiree
I enrolled in SS since September 2016. I uploaded slowly and today I have 3650 images online. two thousand sales are not so many is clear. My portfolio consists of various photos, of my travels, of the wonders that are here in Italy, in Trentino Alto Adige. Many editorials. Being a hobby I think the result is satisfying and I'm happy. I believe Microstock is a job where results are slow but come slowly; important is not to create too many expectations .... ciaooo
lorenza

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:24 PM, Eric Urquhart said:

Well done, as they say where I come from.... There's more than one way to skin a rabbit!  Steve

On 13/8/2018 at 11:00, Desiree Fabian said:

Tuttavia, è fantastico che il tuo porto di nemmeno 4000 immagini possa portare ad almeno 2000 download. Certo, potrebbe essere lento secondo te, ma continuo a pensare che hai fatto un buon lavoro! Tanti altri 2000 download per te :)
Ciao ciao

Thanks Desiree, have a nice day !!!