dcurzon

The generic milestone thread...

10 hours ago, Steven Tritton said:

Was going to share a personal milestone I made this year but thought to capture the moment as it paused at this curious point:

image.png.84c29e25b6cd2b34f20838066d637f0a.png

I'm confident it will tick over the 1k mark some time between now and the end of the year. ;)

Anyway, this may be pocket change for many but when I compare my current year to last year when I started uploading in February, I see some pretty encouraging growth. 

My total earnings over 10.5 months in 2019 were $263.42. Whereas this year at about 8.5 months so far and it is not too far from four times this amount.

Another interesting bit of data is that images make up 26% and video 74% of the 2020 earnings.

Congrats, Steven!

On 9/16/2020 at 8:43 PM, Steven Tritton said:

Finally broke the 999.99 YTD earnings barrier with a $2.03 ODD. 

For 1,500 images that's really good. 👍

Milestones don't come more generic than this but I learnt that I turned Level 4 yesterday.

To commemorate this glorious event, the kind people at SS showered me with 6 consecutive 10 cent sales.

32628976_Screenshot(435).png.2ede8cfe0080e45aaeb256d5f5fdde54.png

7 hours ago, balajisrinivasan said:

Milestones don't come more generic than this but I learnt that I turned Level 4 yesterday.

To commemorate this glorious event, the kind people at SS showered me with 6 consecutive 10 cent sales.

32628976_Screenshot(435).png.2ede8cfe0080e45aaeb256d5f5fdde54.png

Well, the good news is that you seem to have a fan in San Antonio. Maybe they'll buy with a smaller subscription plan in the future.

Also, congrats on reaching Level 4. Get ready for some of those $0.10 sales to climb to the dizzying height of $0.13 and even $0.15!

3 hours ago, Milo J said:

Well, the good news is that you seem to have a fan in San Antonio. Maybe they'll buy with a smaller subscription plan in the future.

Also, congrats on reaching Level 4. Get ready for some of those $0.10 sales to climb to the dizzying height of $0.13 and even $0.15!

Please do not exaggerate! 15 Cent sounds like fake news.

3 hours ago, Milo J said:

Thanks! And can't wait for the 50 percent pay raise. Maybe there's a chance I'll get rich with the microstock thing after all.

20 minutes ago, balajisrinivasan said:

Thanks! And can't wait for the 50 percent pay raise. Maybe there's a chance I'll get rich with the microstock thing after all.

Sorry, balajisrinivasan,

i didn't want to go over your milestone with my stupid remark. Congrats! :)

51 minutes ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

Sorry, balajisrinivasan,

i didn't want to go over your milestone with my stupid remark. Congrats! :)

Thank you, Wilm :)

No apologies needed. Your remark was highly accurate!