dcurzon

The generic milestone thread...

41 minutes ago, vayno said:

10th month 110 sales and $ 34
 Not so well. I don't know what to change

For how long have you had the number of images you have now? It can take a while for images to gain traction.

Then your results are not bad. We had a thread discussing this a while back, and the average was that people seemed to sell 5-10% of their portfolio every month. Disclaimer: that was the average that came about in that particular thread. I'm sure there are contributors with stellar ports who sell much more than that.

So, anyway - based on that average, with 100 images in your port, you'd sell 5-10 a month. With 400, 20-40. Ramping up the way you did over the last 10 months, your total downloads would be between 60 and 180, so your 110 is right in there. The sad part is the amount you got - seems to be mostly subs. Hopefully some bigger DL's coming your way soon.

5 hours ago, Konstantin L said:

10 years, 6 months, 1312 images accepted, 78,000+ downloads, >$64K total earning

I assume that these figures refer only to shutterstock, Konstantin?
If so, then these are really excellent figures in relation to the size of your portfolio! I only know a handful of contributors who can beat that. I'm definitely not one of them.

This corresponds to an RPI of almost US$50.00 over the entire period, or US$4.00 per year.
This is really very good, especially considering that you don't offer videos.

Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Nevertheless, I'm also interested in the question Steven has already asked: Have your numbers remained constant? And are you uploading consistently?

17 hours ago, Konstantin L said:

10 years, 6 months, 1312 images accepted, 78,000+ downloads, >$64K total earning

11 hours ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

I assume that these figures refer only to shutterstock, Konstantin?
If so, then these are really excellent figures in relation to the size of your portfolio! I only know a handful of contributors who can beat that. I'm definitely not one of them.

This corresponds to an RPI of almost US$50.00 over the entire period, or US$4.00 per year.
This is really very good, especially considering that you don't offer videos.

Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Nevertheless, I'm also interested in the question Steven has already asked: Have your numbers remained constant? And are you uploading consistently?

Thank you! Shutterstock only. My best year overall was 2016 , then I started to see a gradual decline in earnings, but not so much in sales. Shutterstock is now 50% down. Overall earnings are down by 25% amid couple of other places show a constant growth since... Hope to reach US$100K by the end of this year..

6 hours ago, Konstantin L said:

Thank you! Shutterstock only. My best year overall was 2016 , then I started to see a gradual decline in earnings, but not so much in sales. Shutterstock is now 50% down. Overall earnings are down by 25% amid couple of other places show a constant growth since... Hope to reach US$100K by the end of this year..

Wow congrats! Your stats is truly impressive, Konstantin L.

If I understand correctly that it took 10.5 years to reach your total earning of USD>64k. That’s roughly USD6k earning per annum.

You said you hope to achieve USD100k by end of this year.
That’s equivalent to get USD36k in one year time?

It will be even more impressive if you are able to achieve this goal amidst pandemic time.

All the best to you.

5 hours ago, Mirko Kuzmanovic said:

Can't recall having all six continents in the last 20 sold, so... :D

Screenshot 2020-05-09 12.20.36-1.png

But what about the seventh? 😝

Just kidding. Nice job!

21 hours ago, chyworks said:

Wow congrats! Your stats is truly impressive, Konstantin L.

If I understand correctly that it took 10.5 years to reach your total earning of USD>64k. That’s roughly USD6k earning per annum.

You said you hope to achieve USD100k by end of this year.
That’s equivalent to get USD36k in one year time?

It will be even more impressive if you are able to achieve this goal amidst pandemic time.

All the best to you.

US$100K will be from all sites I contribute combined, not just SS.

19 hours ago, Konstantin L said:

US$100K will be from all sites I contribute combined, not just SS.

I keep my fingers crossed for you!

10 minutes ago, Thiago B Trevisan said:

Since last October. Didn't get 1.000 print, but not complaining about the 2 extra downloads :D 

1615956842_CapturadeTela2020-05-13s19_13_43.png.3d3f498ee52ffbf4142d80e2c2cb619c.png

Very nice results! Congratulations!

This month was a shaky start but this week picked up especially nicely. Nay, this whole year has been shaky since the start but I passed a milestone today... Hope everyones staying healthy

Screenshot 2020-05-14 at 12.02.32.png

7 minutes ago, icsnaps said:

This month was a shaky start but this week picked up especially nicely. Nay, this whole year has been shaky since the start but I passed a milestone today... Hope everyones staying healthy

Congratulations! Wow! :)

13 hours ago, Milo J said:

Very nice results! Congratulations!

Thank you Milo :)

1 hour ago, icsnaps said:

Very impressive. Congratulations.

1 hour ago, icsnaps said:

Very good! When did you start selling here?